- The report contains detailed information about 3M India Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for 3M India Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The 3M India Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes 3M India Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of 3M India Limited business.
About 3M India Limited
3M India Limited manufactures and markets various products and services for the industrial, transportation, electro and communications, healthcare, display and graphics, consumer and office, and safety, security, and protection services markets in India. It operates in five segments: Industrial, Automotive and Specialty Materials, Health Care, Traffic and Safety, and Consumer, Office, and Construction. The Industrial segment provides paper tapes, coated and non-woven abrasives, and specialty adhesives. Its products are used in grinding, surface conditioning, and super abrasives for packaging systems. The Automotive and Specialty Materials segment provides design and engineered solutions to automotive original equipment manufacturers and ancillary industries; corrosion protection and glass bubbles solutions for oil and gas pipelines; and various automotive repair and car grooming solutions to the automotive after markets. The Health Care segment offers products and solutions for skin and wound care, infection prevention, dental, orthodontic, drug delivery, and food safety markets. The Traffic and Safety segment provides products, which include commercial graphics systems, reflective sheeting for transportation safety, optical films, solutions for electronic displays, occupational health and environmental products, passport readers, and computer screen filters. It serves electronic display, traffic safety, commercial graphics, and security and protection services markets. The Consumer, Office, and Construction segment offers various products that keep homes cleaner, offices organized, and buildings maintained. The company was formerly known as Birla 3M Limited and changed its name to 3M India Limited in December 2002. 3M India Limited was founded in 1988 and is based in Bangalore, India. 3M India Limited operates as a subsidiary of 3M Co.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. 3M INDIA LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. 3M INDIA LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. 3M INDIA LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. 3M INDIA LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. 3M INDIA LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. 3M India Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of 3M India Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of 3M India Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. 3M India Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. 3M India Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. 3M INDIA LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. 3M INDIA LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. 3M INDIA LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. 3M INDIA LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. 3M INDIA LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. 3M INDIA LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
3M India Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
3M India Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
3M India Limited Major Shareholders
3M India Limited History
3M India Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
3M India Limited Offices and Representations
3M India Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
3M India Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
3M India Limited Capital Market Snapshot
3M India Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
3M India Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
3M India Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
3M India Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
3M India Limited 1-year Stock Charts
3M India Limited 5-year Stock Charts
3M India Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
3M India Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
3M India Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?