- The report contains detailed information about 3CI Complete Compliance Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for 3CI Complete Compliance Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The 3CI Complete Compliance Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes 3CI Complete Compliance Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of 3CI Complete Compliance Corp. business.
About 3CI Complete Compliance Corp.
3CI Complete Compliance Corporation engages in the collection, transportation, and disposal of biomedical waste in the south and southeastern United States. The Company also provides medical waste management services in North America.
Services and Operations
The Company's primary medical waste management services include regulatory compliant containment, onsite collection, transportation and documentation of the disposal of regulated medical waste as defined by federal, state and local rules, regulations and guidelines.
The Company collects regulated medical waste from medical waste generators, including medical centers, hospitals, surgery centers, outpatient clinics, blood banks, physician and dental offices, veterinarians, laboratories, mortuaries and retirement homes, and transports such waste to third-party facilities for disposal. In addition to regulated medical waste collection and transportation, the Company provides programs to assist customers to promote the safe handling of medical waste and to comply with federal and state requirements applicable to their operations.
The Company owns or leases seven facilities, five of which are transfer stations or temporary storage facilities used in connection with the transport of regulated medical waste. Seven are transportation facilities used to garage or service waste transportation vehicles. The Company contracts with Stericycle, Inc. to provide treatment and disposal services for the regulated medical waste it collects and transports from its customers.
In addition to collection and transportation, the Company also provides various waste management services, including training of customer employees on the handling of regulated medical waste, educating customers on the latest governmental regulations, providing containers for disposal and documenting and tracking medical waste from pickup to ultimate disposal. In addition, the Company offers training and consulting services to its health care customers.
Collection: The Company collects their regulated medical waste pursuant to a negotiated fee structure. Pickup schedules can vary from various times per week to once a year, depending on the volume of waste produced by a customer. Each customer is responsible for packing its waste in containers provided by the Company. The containers are placed at designated collection areas on the customers premises, and the Companys truck picks up the waste on a route.
The Company accepts regulated medical waste from customers only if packaged in containers provided by or approved by the Company. The Company furnishes its customers with multiple containers, including reusable plastic carts, plastic reusable containers and rigid cardboard containers for disposal of medical waste. These containers contain the universal biohazard symbol to draw attention to their contents and are lined with special plastic bags and are designed to minimize potential contact with health care workers and medical waste handlers.
Transportation: The Company operates a fleet of specially equipped trucks, tractors and trailers to provide strict control of transportation services for the acceptance and transportation of containerized regulated medical waste. These vehicles collect reusable containers or corrugated boxes of regulated medical waste from customers at intervals depending upon customer requirements, terms of service and volume of regulated medical waste produced. The waste is then transported directly to a treatment facility or to one of the Companys transfer stations, where the shipment is consolidated with other medical waste containers and then transported to a treatment facility.
The Company contracts with Stericycle, Inc. to provide long-haul transportation services. Long-haul transportation is transportation of medical waste from the Companys transfer stations to treatment facilities for processing and disposal.
Transfer Stations: The transfer of regulated medical waste, generally from a small local pickup vehicle to a transport trailer, is necessary to consolidate and transport waste in an economical fashion to regional medical waste processing centers. Small
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. 3CI COMPLETE COMPLIANCE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. 3CI COMPLETE COMPLIANCE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. 3CI COMPLETE COMPLIANCE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. 3CI COMPLETE COMPLIANCE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. 3CI COMPLETE COMPLIANCE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. 3CI Complete Compliance Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of 3CI Complete Compliance Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of 3CI Complete Compliance Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. 3CI Complete Compliance Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. 3CI Complete Compliance Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. 3CI COMPLETE COMPLIANCE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. 3CI COMPLETE COMPLIANCE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. 3CI COMPLETE COMPLIANCE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. 3CI COMPLETE COMPLIANCE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. 3CI COMPLETE COMPLIANCE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. 3CI COMPLETE COMPLIANCE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
3CI Complete Compliance Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
3CI Complete Compliance Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
3CI Complete Compliance Corp. Major Shareholders
3CI Complete Compliance Corp. History
3CI Complete Compliance Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
3CI Complete Compliance Corp. Offices and Representations
3CI Complete Compliance Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
3CI Complete Compliance Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
3CI Complete Compliance Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
3CI Complete Compliance Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
3CI Complete Compliance Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
3CI Complete Compliance Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
3CI Complete Compliance Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
3CI Complete Compliance Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
3CI Complete Compliance Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
3CI Complete Compliance Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
3CI Complete Compliance Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
3CI Complete Compliance Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?