- The report contains detailed information about Zen Holdings Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Zen Holdings Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Zen Holdings Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Zen Holdings Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Zen Holdings Corp. business.
About Zen Holdings Corp.
Kirlin Holding Corp. is a holding company engaged in securities brokerage, securities trading and investment and merchant banking through its wholly owned operating subsidiary, Kirlin Securities, Inc. (Kirlin Securities).
Kirlin Securities is a service retail-oriented brokerage firm, specializing in the trading and sale of both equity and fixed income securities, including mutual funds. Kirlin Securities is licensed to conduct activities as a broker-dealer in Puerto Rico, the District of Columbia and in 49 states, and operates primarily from its headquarters in Syosset, New York, as well as four branch offices located in California, New Jersey and New York. As of March 24, 2004, Kirlin Securities maintained over 12,000 active customer accounts.
Commission Business: The most significant portion of the Company's revenues are derived from commissions generated by its brokerage activities in which the Company buys and sells securities for its customers from other dealers on an agency basis, and charges its customers a commission for its services. The Company's commission revenue is derived from brokerage transactions in listed and over-the-counter securities and mutual fund securities. The Company has agreements with numerous mutual fund management companies pursuant to which the Company sells shares in a variety of mutual funds.
Principal Transactions: A smaller portion of the Company's revenues are derived from principal trading activities in equity and fixed income securities, including merchant banking investments. As a principal, the Company buys and sells securities, both for proprietary trading and, more significantly, to facilitate sales to its retail customers and other dealers. These securities are purchased in secondary markets or from the underwriters of new issues. Principal transactions with customers are effected at a net price equal to the inter-dealer price plus or minus a mark-up or mark-down within the guidelines of applicable securities regulations.
Investment and Merchant Banking: Investment banking revenue is derived principally from underwriting fees, commissions and expense allowances, as well as the realization of gains from the exercise of warrants received in connection with underwriting public offerings or acting as placement agent in private offerings. In addition, the Company also is engaged from time to time as a financial consultant to other companies for which it generally receives a cash fee and warrants.
The Company also participates as a member of the underwriting syndicate and selling group member from time to time in unit trust and equity offerings.
Money Management: The Company established and maintains a Managed Asset Portfolio Program (MAPP) to manage the financial assets of its clients, for which it receives a quarterly management fee based upon the value of assets under management. The program's focus is to manage money to achieve long-term growth or income while attempting to limit risk. Economic conditions are monitored to determine which sectors perform well in order to strategically allocate assets to these sectors. Under the program, an individual portfolio plan is developed to fit each client's risk/reward relationship.
The Company was also engaged in money management activities through Greenleaf Management Corp., the manager of Greenleaf Capital Partners II, LLC, a private investment fund capitalized in June 1999 to invest in one or more selected companies and take advantage of investment opportunities that may arise.
Clearing Broker: The Company does not hold any funds or securities of its customers, but instead utilizes, on a fully disclosed basis, the services of Pershing LLC (a BNY Securities Group Co.) as its clearing broker. As a clearing broker, Pershing LLC processes securities transactions for Kirlin Securities and the accounts of its customers for which Kirlin Securities pays a fee.
Kirlin Holding Corp. was incorporated under the laws of the State of Delaware in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ZEN HOLDINGS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ZEN HOLDINGS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ZEN HOLDINGS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ZEN HOLDINGS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ZEN HOLDINGS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Zen Holdings Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Zen Holdings Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Zen Holdings Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Zen Holdings Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Zen Holdings Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ZEN HOLDINGS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ZEN HOLDINGS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ZEN HOLDINGS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ZEN HOLDINGS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ZEN HOLDINGS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ZEN HOLDINGS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Zen Holdings Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Zen Holdings Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Zen Holdings Corp. Major Shareholders
Zen Holdings Corp. History
Zen Holdings Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Zen Holdings Corp. Offices and Representations
Zen Holdings Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Zen Holdings Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Zen Holdings Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Zen Holdings Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Zen Holdings Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Zen Holdings Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Zen Holdings Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Zen Holdings Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Zen Holdings Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Zen Holdings Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Zen Holdings Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Zen Holdings Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?