- The report contains detailed information about Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG business.
About Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG
Wustenrot & Wurttembergische AG, an investment holding company, provides various financial and insurance products and services in Germany and eastern Europe. The company offers building savings loans, bridging loans, mortgages, current accounts, fixed-term deposits, savings certificates, bearer bonds, mortgage bonds, shares and fixed-interest securities, and securities portfolios. Its investment product line includes share, mixed, real estate, and annuity funds, as well as funds for capital-forming payments and old-age provision. The company also provides various health insurance services, such as full health-costs, supplementary health, loss-of-earnings, and nursing insurances. In addition, it offers life assurance services consisting of endowment, annuity, term, unit-linked life, unit-linked annuity, formation-of-capital wealth, educational endowment, and marriage endowment assurances, as well as supplementary personal-accident, supplementary permanent health insurances, term assurance for building-society clients, and supplementary surviving dependents assurance. Further, the company provides various general and personal-accident insurance products, such as motor, personal-accident, third-party liability, legal protection, household, residential buildings, glass, luggage, building-shell fire, property, loss-of-earnings, engineering, marine, stock-throughput, and aviation insurance products. Additionally, it offers real estate, house construction, and urban planning services for own homes and owner-occupied apartments; real-estate brokering; urban renovation; area planning and development measures; building supervisory; and project development services. The company is based in Stuttgart, Germany. Wustenrot & Wurttembergische AG operates as a subsidiary of Wustenrot Holding AG.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WSTENROT & WRTTEMBERGISCHE AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WSTENROT & WRTTEMBERGISCHE AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WSTENROT & WRTTEMBERGISCHE AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WSTENROT & WRTTEMBERGISCHE AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WSTENROT & WRTTEMBERGISCHE AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG Industry Position Analysis
6. WSTENROT & WRTTEMBERGISCHE AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WSTENROT & WRTTEMBERGISCHE AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WSTENROT & WRTTEMBERGISCHE AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WSTENROT & WRTTEMBERGISCHE AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WSTENROT & WRTTEMBERGISCHE AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WSTENROT & WRTTEMBERGISCHE AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG Major Shareholders
Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG History
Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG Offices and Representations
Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG Capital Market Snapshot
Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG 1-year Stock Charts
Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG 5-year Stock Charts
Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wstenrot & Wrttembergische AG Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?