WSB Financial Group Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about WSB Financial Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for WSB Financial Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The WSB Financial Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes WSB Financial Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of WSB Financial Group Inc. business.
About WSB Financial Group Inc.
WSB Financial Group, Inc. operates as the holding company for Westsound Bank, which provides various commercial banking services to real estate developers, contractors, small to medium-sized businesses, individuals, professionals, and professional firms in Washington. The Bank operates nine full service branches that are located primarily in the west Puget Sound area of Washington State.
The Bank involves in the development, construction and resale of commercial and residential properties in and around the west Puget Sound and the Seattle Metropolitan Statistical Area. It also provides personal checking and savings accounts and other consumer banking products, including electronic banking.
The Banks lending activities are concentrated in two main categories: real estate and commercial/consumers.
The Bank is focused on commercial and residential real estate lending throughout a projects life cycle, from acquisition and development loans to acquire property, to permanent, long-term financing.
Construction and Development Loans: The Banks construction loan portfolio consists of single-family residential properties, multi-family properties and commercial projects. Its loans are secured by the entire property being platted and developed. Its borrowers projects range from short plats (2-4 lots) to subdivisions with up to 55 lots.
Commercial Mortgage Loans: The Bank also originates commercial mortgage loans. These loans are primarily secured by commercial real estate, including office, retail, warehouse, industrial, and other non-residential properties and are made to the owners and/or occupants of such properties.
Residential Mortgage Loans: The Banks residential mortgage loans consist of residential construction loans, home equity lines of credit and term loans secured by first and second mortgages on the residences of borrowers. Second mortgage loans and home equity lines of credit are used for home improvements, education and other personal expenditures. It makes mortgage loans with various terms, including fixed, floating and variable interest rates and various loan maturities.
Commercial and Consumer
Commercial and Industrial Loans: The Bank makes commercial and industrial (C&I) loans to qualified businesses in its market area. Its commercial lending portfolio consists primarily of commercial and industrial loans for the financing of accounts receivable, inventory, property, plant and equipment. It also offers loans guaranteed by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
Consumer Loans: The Banks consumer loans consist primarily of installment loans made to individuals for personal, family and household purposes. The specific types of consumer loans that it makes include home improvement loans, automobile loans, debt consolidation loans and general consumer lending.
The Banks investment securities consist primarily of U.S. Agency issues and municipal bonds.
The Bank offers regular checking, savings, NOW and money market deposit accounts. It also offers fixed-rate, fixed maturity retail CDs, individual retirement accounts and Jumbo CDs.
Other Products and Services
The Bank offers courier services to its business clients. It also offers telephone and Internet banking, which allow both consumer and business clients to access detailed account information and manage their accounts, including on-line balance transfers and bill payment. It also operates automatic teller machines. The Bank also offers other banking-related specialized products and services to its clients, such as cashiers checks, debit/credit cards, wire transfers, and safe deposit services.
The Bank competes with Bank of America, N.A.; Washington Mutual Bank; American Marine Bank; and Kitsap Bank.
WSB Financial Group, Inc. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WSB FINANCIAL GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WSB FINANCIAL GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WSB FINANCIAL GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WSB FINANCIAL GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WSB FINANCIAL GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. WSB Financial Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of WSB Financial Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of WSB Financial Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. WSB Financial Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Industry Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. WSB Financial Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WSB FINANCIAL GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WSB FINANCIAL GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WSB FINANCIAL GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WSB FINANCIAL GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WSB FINANCIAL GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WSB FINANCIAL GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
WSB Financial Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
WSB Financial Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
WSB Financial Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
WSB Financial Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
WSB Financial Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
WSB Financial Group Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
WSB Financial Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
WSB Financial Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
WSB Financial Group Inc. Major Shareholders
WSB Financial Group Inc. History
WSB Financial Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
WSB Financial Group Inc. Offices and Representations
WSB Financial Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
WSB Financial Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
WSB Financial Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
WSB Financial Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Industry Industry Statistics
WSB Financial Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
WSB Financial Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?