- The report contains detailed information about Webster Financial Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Webster Financial Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Webster Financial Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Webster Financial Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Webster Financial Corp. business.
About Webster Financial Corp.
Webster Financial Corporation operates as the holding company for the Webster Bank, National Association, which delivers financial services to individuals, families, and businesses throughout southern New England and into eastern New York State.
The company also offers equipment financing, commercial real estate lending, asset-based lending, and health savings accounts on a regional or national basis. It provides business and consumer banking, mortgage lending, financial planning, trust and investment services through 181 banking offices, 501 ATMs, telephone banking and its Internet Web site (www.websteronline.com). It offers, through its HSA Bank division, (www.hsabank.com), health savings accounts on a nationwide basis.
The company's operations are managed along four reportable operating segments consisting of Commercial, Retail, Consumer Finance, and Other.
The Commercial Banking group provides lending, deposit, and cash management services to middle-market companies in its four-state franchise territory and commercial real estate loans principally in New England and the mid-Atlantic region. Additionally, it serves as a primary referral source to wealth management and retail banking.
Middle-Market Banking: The Middle-Market group delivers its range of financial services to a diversified group of companies, primarily privately held companies located within southern New England. Typical loan facilities include lines of credit for working capital, term loans to finance purchases of equipment and commercial real estate loans for owner-occupied buildings.
Commercial Real Estate Lending: The Commercial Real Estate group provides variable rate and fixed rate financing alternatives (primarily in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania) for the purpose of acquiring, developing, constructing, improving or refinancing commercial real estate where the property is the primary collateral securing the loan, and the income generated from the property is the primary repayment source. Loans are typically secured by investment quality real estate, including apartments, anchored retail, and industrial and office properties. Loan types include construction, construction mini-perm and permanent loans.
Webster Business Credit Corporation: Webster Business Credit Corporation (WBCC) is the companys asset-based lending subsidiary. WBCC is headquartered in New York, New York and has regional offices in South Easton, Massachusetts and Hartford, Connecticut. Asset-based loans are generally secured by accounts receivable and inventories of the borrower and also include additional collateral, such as property and equipment.
Equipment Financing: Center Capital Corporation (Center Capital) is the companys equipment financing subsidiary, and is headquartered in Farmington, CT. Center Capital transacts business with end users of equipment, either by soliciting this business on a direct basis or through referrals from various equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors with whom it has relationships. Center Capital focuses its efforts on three distinct financing niches: construction and transportation, environmental, and manufacturing.
Wealth Management and Investment Planning: Webster Financial Advisors (WFA) primary customers are high net worth clients, not-for-profit organizations and business clients with investment management, trust, credit and deposit products and financial planning services. Proprietary and non-proprietary investment products are offered through WFA and the J. Bush & Co. division. WFA provides different levels of financial planning expertise, including specialized services through another wholly-owned subsidiary, Fleming, Perry & Cox, Inc.
Deposit and Cash Management Services: The company offers a range of deposit and cash management services for clients ranging from sole proprietors to large corporations. For depository needs, it offers products ranging from core checking and money market accounts, to treasury sweep options, including repurchase agreements and euro-dollar deposits. For clients with cash management needs,
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WEBSTER FINANCIAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WEBSTER FINANCIAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WEBSTER FINANCIAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WEBSTER FINANCIAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WEBSTER FINANCIAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Webster Financial Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Webster Financial Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Webster Financial Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Webster Financial Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Webster Financial Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. WEBSTER FINANCIAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WEBSTER FINANCIAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WEBSTER FINANCIAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WEBSTER FINANCIAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WEBSTER FINANCIAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WEBSTER FINANCIAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Webster Financial Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Webster Financial Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Webster Financial Corp. Major Shareholders
Webster Financial Corp. History
Webster Financial Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Webster Financial Corp. Offices and Representations
Webster Financial Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Webster Financial Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Webster Financial Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Webster Financial Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Webster Financial Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Webster Financial Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Webster Financial Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Webster Financial Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Webster Financial Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Webster Financial Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Webster Financial Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Webster Financial Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?