- The report contains detailed information about VIST Financial Corp that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for VIST Financial Corp. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The VIST Financial Corp financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes VIST Financial Corp competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of VIST Financial Corp business.
About VIST Financial Corp
VIST Financial Corp. operates as the holding company for VIST Bank, which provides commercial and consumer banking services in Berks, Schuylkill, Philadelphia, Delaware, and Montgomery counties in Pennsylvania. The company's other subsidiaries include VIST Insurance, LLC (VIST Insurance) and VIST Capital Management, LLC (VIST Capital).
Commercial and Retail Banking
The company provides services to its customers through 17 full service financial centers, which operate under VIST Bank's name in Leesport, Blandon, Bern Township, Wyomissing, Breezy Corner, Hamburg, Birdsboro, Northeast Reading, Exeter Township, and Sinking Spring all of which are in Berks County, Pennsylvania. It also operates a financial center in Schuylkill Haven, which is located in Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania. It also operates financial centers in Blue Bell, Conshohocken, Oaks, and Centre Square all of which are in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. It also operates a financial center in Fox Chase (northeast Philadelphia) in Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania and Strafford in Delaware County, Pennsylvania. It also operates a limited service facility in Wernersville, Berks County, Pennsylvania. All full service financial centers provide automated teller machine services.
The company engages in full service commercial and consumer banking business, including such services as accepting deposits in the form of time, demand and savings accounts. Such time deposits include certificates of deposit, individual retirement accounts and Roth IRAs. Its savings accounts include money market accounts, health savings accounts, club accounts, NOW accounts and traditional regular savings accounts.
In addition to accepting deposits, the company makes both secured and unsecured commercial and consumer loans, finances commercial transactions, provides equipment lease and accounts receivable financing and makes construction and mortgage loans, including home equity loans. It also provides small business loans and other services, including rents for safe deposit facilities.
The company provides mortgage banking services through VIST Mortgage with offices in Reading and Blue Bell, which are located in Berks County, Pennsylvania, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania and Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, respectively.
VIST Insurance, LLC, a full service insurance agency, offers a line of personal and commercial property and casualty insurance, as well as group insurance for businesses, employee and group benefit plans, and life insurance. VIST Insurance is headquartered in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania with sales offices in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania; Blue Bell, Pennsylvania; and Pottstown, Pennsylvania.
VIST Capital Management LLC, a service investment advisory and brokerage services company, offers a line of products and services for individual financial planning, retirement and estate planning, investments, and corporate and small business pension, and retirement planning.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys loan portfolio included commercial, financial, and agricultural loans; real estate construction loans; residential real estate loans; and consumer loans.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included U.S. government agency securities; agency residential mortgage-backed debt securities; non-agency collateralized mortgage obligations; obligations of states and political subdivisions; trust preferred securities; corporate and other debt securities; and equity securities.
The company was founded in 1909. It was formerly known as Leesport Financial Corp. and changed its name to VIST Financial Corp. in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VIST FINANCIAL CORP COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VIST FINANCIAL CORP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VIST FINANCIAL CORP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VIST FINANCIAL CORP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VIST FINANCIAL CORP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. VIST Financial Corp Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of VIST Financial Corp and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of VIST Financial Corp and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. VIST Financial Corp Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. VIST Financial Corp Industry Position Analysis
6. VIST FINANCIAL CORP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VIST FINANCIAL CORP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VIST FINANCIAL CORP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VIST FINANCIAL CORP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VIST FINANCIAL CORP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VIST FINANCIAL CORP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
VIST Financial Corp Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
VIST Financial Corp Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
VIST Financial Corp Major Shareholders
VIST Financial Corp History
VIST Financial Corp Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
VIST Financial Corp Offices and Representations
VIST Financial Corp SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
VIST Financial Corp Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
VIST Financial Corp Capital Market Snapshot
VIST Financial Corp Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
VIST Financial Corp Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
VIST Financial Corp Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
VIST Financial Corp Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
VIST Financial Corp 1-year Stock Charts
VIST Financial Corp 5-year Stock Charts
VIST Financial Corp vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
VIST Financial Corp vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
VIST Financial Corp Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?