- The report contains detailed information about Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc business.
About Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc
Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, management, collection, and servicing of distressed assets consisting of consumer receivable portfolios, interests in distressed real property, and tax lien certificates in the United States.
Consumer Receivables Purchase Program
The company focuses on purchase of charged-off credit card receivables, which are accounts that have been written off by their originators, and consumer installment loans, which receivables make up approximately 95% of its portfolio. It purchased portfolios that have a small percentage of auto deficiency and health club receivables. The company also analyzes the portfolio by comparing it to similar portfolios acquired by it. In addition, it performs qualitative analyses of other matters affecting the value of portfolios, including a review of the delinquency, charge off, placement and recovery policies of the originator, as well as the collection authority granted by the originator to any third party collection agencies.
Consumer Receivables Collecting and Servicing
The company out sources all of the legal collection process of its receivables to third-party law firms. Its management receives detailed analyses, including collection activity and portfolio performance, from its internal servicing department to assist it in evaluating the results of the efforts of the third-party law firm.
The company was founded in 2003. It was formerly known as Velocity Asset Management, Inc. and changed its name to Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc. in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VELOCITY PORTFOLIO GROUP, INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VELOCITY PORTFOLIO GROUP, INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VELOCITY PORTFOLIO GROUP, INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VELOCITY PORTFOLIO GROUP, INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VELOCITY PORTFOLIO GROUP, INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. VELOCITY PORTFOLIO GROUP, INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VELOCITY PORTFOLIO GROUP, INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VELOCITY PORTFOLIO GROUP, INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VELOCITY PORTFOLIO GROUP, INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VELOCITY PORTFOLIO GROUP, INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VELOCITY PORTFOLIO GROUP, INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc Major Shareholders
Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc History
Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc Offices and Representations
Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Velocity Portfolio Group, Inc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?