- The report contains detailed information about Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania business.
About Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania
Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania, through its subsidiaries, provides commercial banking, retail banking, community banking, and trust services. The company provides financial services to individuals, municipalities, and businesses.
The companys subsidiaries include Univest National Bank and Trust Company (the bank), Univest Realty Corporation, Univest Delaware, Inc., and Univest Reinsurance Corporation.
Univest Realty Corporation was established to obtain, hold and operate properties for the holding company and its subsidiaries.
Univest Delaware, Inc. is a passive investment holding company located in Delaware.
Univest Reinsurance Corporation, as a reinsurer, offers life and disability insurance to individuals in connection with credit extended to them by the bank.
The company also owns Univest Capital, Inc., which provides lease financing, and Delview, Inc., who through its subsidiaries, Univest Investments, Inc. and Univest Insurance, Inc., provide financial planning, investment management, insurance products and brokerage services.
The company serves Montgomery, Bucks, Chester and Lehigh counties of Pennsylvania through thirty-two banking offices and provides banking and trust services to the residents and employees of twelve retirement communities, a work site office, which performs a payroll check cashing service and an express banking center located in the Montgomery Mall.
The company serves the area through its 30 traditional offices and 2 supermarket branches that offer traditional community banking and trust services. Its 15 offices are located in Montgomery County, of which 10 are owned, 2 is leased and 3 are buildings owned on leased land; and 17 banking offices are located in Bucks County.
Additionally, the company provides banking and trust services for the residents and employees of 12 retirement home communities, offers a payroll check cashing service at 1 work site office, offers merchants an express banking center located in the Montgomery Mall. The work site office and the express banking center are located in Montgomery County. Six off-premise automated teller machines are located in Montgomery County and one is located in Bucks County. The company provides banking services nationwide through the Internet via its Web site www.univestdirect.com.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys loan portfolio included commercial, financial and agricultural loans; real estate commercial loans; real estate construction loans; real estate residential loans; loans to individuals; and leases financings.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included the U.S. government corporations and agencies; state and political subdivisions; residential mortgage-backed securities; commercial mortgage obligations; other securities; and equity securities.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys deposits included noninterest-bearing demand deposits; interest-bearing checking deposits; money market savings; regular savings; and time deposits.
Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania was founded in 1973.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UNIVEST CORP. OF PENNSYLVANIA COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UNIVEST CORP. OF PENNSYLVANIA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UNIVEST CORP. OF PENNSYLVANIA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UNIVEST CORP. OF PENNSYLVANIA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UNIVEST CORP. OF PENNSYLVANIA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania Industry Position Analysis
6. UNIVEST CORP. OF PENNSYLVANIA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UNIVEST CORP. OF PENNSYLVANIA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UNIVEST CORP. OF PENNSYLVANIA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UNIVEST CORP. OF PENNSYLVANIA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UNIVEST CORP. OF PENNSYLVANIA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UNIVEST CORP. OF PENNSYLVANIA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania Major Shareholders
Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania History
Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania Offices and Representations
Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania Capital Market Snapshot
Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania 1-year Stock Charts
Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania 5-year Stock Charts
Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Univest Corp. of Pennsylvania Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?