- The report contains detailed information about United Financial Bancorp that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for United Financial Bancorp. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The United Financial Bancorp financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes United Financial Bancorp competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of United Financial Bancorp business.
About United Financial Bancorp
United Financial Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for United Bank, which offers various banking products and services in Massachusetts.
The companys principal business consists of attracting retail deposits from the general public in the areas surrounding its main office in West Springfield, Massachusetts and its 16 branch offices located in Agawam, Chicopee, East Longmeadow, Feeding Hills, Holyoke, Huntington, Indian Orchard, Longmeadow, Ludlow, Northampton, Springfield and Westfield, Massachusetts, as well as its Express Drive-Up branch in Northampton, Massachusetts and 6 newly acquired branches of Commonwealth National Bank in the Worcester Region (West Boylston, Whitinsville, Worcester, and Shrewsbury, Massachusetts).
One- to Four-Family Residential Loans: The companys primary lending activity consists of the origination of one- to four-family residential mortgage loans. The company also offers adjustable-rate mortgage loans for one- to four-family properties. It also offers its own first-time homebuyer loans to qualified individuals.
Commercial Real Estate Loans: The company originates commercial real estate loans that are secured by five or more unit apartment buildings, industrial properties and properties used for business purposes, such as small office buildings, hotels, motels, recreational and retail facilities primarily located in its primary market area.
The company also makes commercial construction loans for residential and commercial development projects. The projects include single family, multi-family, apartment, industrial, retail and office buildings, and condominium developments. The company also originates land loans to local individuals, contractors, and developers for the purpose of making improvements thereon, or for the purpose of developing the land for sale.
Home Equity Loans and Home Equity Lines of Credit: The company also offers home equity loans and home equity lines of credit, both of which are secured by one- to four-family residences, all of which are located in its primary market area.
Commercial and Industrial Loans: The company makes commercial and industrial loans primarily in its market area to various professionals, sole proprietorships and small and mid-sized businesses. Commercial and industrial loan products include term loans and revolving lines of credit. Commercial and industrial loans are made with either adjustable or fixed rates of interest with a maximum term of 20 years. Commercial and industrial loans are generally secured by various collateral, primarily accounts receivable, inventory, equipment, savings instruments and marketable securities.
Automobile and Other Consumer Loans: The company offers direct automobile loans. It offers automobile loans to new and used cars. It offers various other consumer loans, principally to existing customers residing in its primary market area. Its other consumer loans consist of secured and unsecured personal loans, motorcycle and motor home loans, manufactured housing, boat loans, and pool and spa loans.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included government-sponsored enterprises; government-sponsored and government-guaranteed mortgage-backed securities; private label mortgage-backed securities; corporate debt obligations; municipal bonds; and marketable equity securities.
The company offers a selection of deposit accounts, including demand accounts, NOW accounts, money market accounts, savings accounts, retirement accounts, and certificates of deposit.
United Financial Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1882.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UNITED FINANCIAL BANCORP COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UNITED FINANCIAL BANCORP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UNITED FINANCIAL BANCORP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UNITED FINANCIAL BANCORP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UNITED FINANCIAL BANCORP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. United Financial Bancorp Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of United Financial Bancorp and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of United Financial Bancorp and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. United Financial Bancorp Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. United Financial Bancorp Industry Position Analysis
6. UNITED FINANCIAL BANCORP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UNITED FINANCIAL BANCORP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UNITED FINANCIAL BANCORP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UNITED FINANCIAL BANCORP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UNITED FINANCIAL BANCORP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UNITED FINANCIAL BANCORP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
United Financial Bancorp Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
United Financial Bancorp Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
United Financial Bancorp Major Shareholders
United Financial Bancorp History
United Financial Bancorp Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
United Financial Bancorp Offices and Representations
United Financial Bancorp SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
United Financial Bancorp Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
United Financial Bancorp Capital Market Snapshot
United Financial Bancorp Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
United Financial Bancorp Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
United Financial Bancorp Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
United Financial Bancorp Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
United Financial Bancorp 1-year Stock Charts
United Financial Bancorp 5-year Stock Charts
United Financial Bancorp vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
United Financial Bancorp vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
United Financial Bancorp Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?