- The report contains detailed information about Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS business.
About Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS
Turk Ekonomi Bankasi A.S., along with its subsidiaries, provides banking, leasing, factoring and brokerage and portfolio management in capital markets, which are conducted mainly in Turkey. The bank provides banking services through 87 branches as of December 31, 2004.
The company operates two branches in Sariyer/Istanbul and Florya/Istanbul. It operates an offshore branch in Bahrain. It also operates a branch in Cukurova.
The bank operates as a subsidiary of TEB Mali Yatirimlar A.S.
The banks services include foreign trade financing, corporate banking, private banking, and correspondent banking services; fixed income and equity brokerage, and corporate finance services; managing mutual funds; providing financial leasing services to corporate clients; investing in industrial machinery and equipment, various equipment, and transport vehicles; providing both domestic and export factoring services to industrial and commercial enterprises; and property and casualty insurance services.
The banks subsidiaries include The Economy Bank N.V. (Economy Bank); Petek International Holdings B.V. (Petek International); Stichting Custody Services TEB; Kronenburg Vastgoed B.V.; TEB Yatirim Menkul Degerler A.S. (TEB Yatirim); TEB Factoring A.S. (TEB Factoring); TEB Finansal Kiralama A.S. (TEB Leasing); and TEB Portfoy Yonetimi A.S. (TEB Portfoy).
The principal activities of the consolidated subsidiaries of the bank include
Economy Bank - Economy Bank operates as a commercial bank, which deals mainly in foreign trade finance, corporate banking, private banking and correspondent banking services. The bank owns 100% of Economy Bank.
Petek International - Petek International operates as a private holding company. The bank owns 100% of Petek International.
Stichting Custody Services TEB - Stichting Custody Services TEB operates in the holding securities of clients, located in the Netherlands. The bank owns 100% of Stichting Custody Services TEB.
Kronenburg Vastgoed B.V. - Kronenburg Vastgoed B.V. operates as a real estate company, in which the bank has 100% interest. It was founded with the purpose of the ownership of property possessed by Economy Bank NV in the Netherlands.
TEB Yatirim - TEB Yatirim offers fixed income and equity brokerage and corporate finance services in line with the rules of the Capital Market Board of Turkey. The bank owns 100% of TEB Yatirim.
TEB Portfoy TEB Portfoy manages mutual funds, which are made up of capital market instruments. And also manages individual customer portfolios. The bank owns 82.5% of TEB Portfoy.
TEB Factoring - TEB Factoring provides both domestic and export factoring services to industrial and commercial enterprises in Turkey.
TEB Leasing TEB Leasing provides financial leasing services to corporate clients, investing in industrial machinery and equipment, various equipment and transport vehicles.
TEB Sigorta - TEB Sigorta renders all types of property and casualty insurance services (incorporated in Turkey). In November 2004, TEB Sigorta was disposed through the sale of shares to the TEB Mali Yatirimlar A.S.
Loans and other lending activities
The banks loan portfolio includes corporate loans, consumer loans, credit cards, Letters of guarantee secured by counter guarantees, Confirmed and collateralized letters of credit, and other non-cash loans.
The banks deposits portfolio includes its consumer deposits, money market deposits, demand deposits, time deposits, savings deposits, and commercial and other deposits.
The bank primarily invests in the debt instruments, such as Turkish government bonds, Turkish treasury bills, Foreign currency government bonds, Eurobonds issued by the Turkish government, and other debit instruments.
The bank was incorporated in Turkey in 1927 as Kocaeli Halk Bankasi T.A.S. and changed its name to Turk Ekonomi Bankasi A.S. in 1982.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TURK EKONOMI BANKASI AS COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TURK EKONOMI BANKASI AS BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TURK EKONOMI BANKASI AS SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TURK EKONOMI BANKASI AS FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TURK EKONOMI BANKASI AS COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS Industry Position Analysis
6. TURK EKONOMI BANKASI AS NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TURK EKONOMI BANKASI AS EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TURK EKONOMI BANKASI AS ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TURKEY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TURK EKONOMI BANKASI AS IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TURK EKONOMI BANKASI AS PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TURK EKONOMI BANKASI AS VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS Major Shareholders
Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS History
Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS Offices and Representations
Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS Capital Market Snapshot
Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS 1-year Stock Charts
Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS 5-year Stock Charts
Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Turk Ekonomi Bankasi AS Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?