- The report contains detailed information about Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Touchmark Bancshares, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. business.
About Touchmark Bancshares, Inc.
Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Touchmark National Bank, which provides banking services to consumers and small- to mid-sized commercial, professional, and service companies.
The company operates three branches in Alpharetta, Duluth, and Doraville, Georgia. Its primary market area consists of Gwinnett, DeKalb, north Fulton, and south Forsyth counties in the northern metropolitan area of Atlanta, Georgia.
The companys lending services include real estate, commercial, and equity-line and consumer loans to individuals, small-to medium-sized businesses, and professional concerns.
Real Estate Loans: These loans fall into two categories, commercial real estate loans and construction development loans. Commercial real estate loans have terms of five years or less. Construction and development real estate loans are offered to builders, developers, and consumers at adjustable and fixed rates. The company focuses its real estate-related activity in four areas: commercial real estate development loans; owner-occupied commercial real estate loans; investor-owned commercial real estate loans; and home equity improvement loans.
Commercial Loans/Small Business Lending: The companys commercial lending focuses on small-to medium-size businesses. It considers small businesses to include commercial, professional, and retail firms. Its commercial/small business products include working capital and lines of credit; business term loans to purchase fixtures and equipment, site acquisition or business expansion; inventory, accounts receivable lending; and construction loans for owner-occupied buildings.
Consumer Loans: The consumer lending products include home improvement loans; automobile, RV and boat loans; installment loans (secured and unsecured); and consumer real estate lending.
Other Banking Services
The company offers cashier's checks, banking by mail, remote deposit, ACH origination, lock box services, and United States savings bonds. It is associated with national ATM networks. It also offers debit card and credit card services through a correspondent bank as an agent for it. It also offers other services, including lines of credit, 24-hour telephone banking, on-line banking, and electronic bill-pay.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included the securities of U.S. government agencies; corporate bonds; mortgage-backed securities; municipal bonds; and corporate bonds.
The company offers deposit services, including checking accounts, NOW accounts, savings accounts, and other time deposits of various types, ranging from daily money market accounts to longer-term certificates of deposit. In addition, it offers IRAs to individuals.
The companys competitors include Wells Fargo (Wachovia Bank), SunTrust Bank, Regions Bank, as well as community banks, such as Brand Banking Company and United Community Bank.
Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. was founded in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TOUCHMARK BANCSHARES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TOUCHMARK BANCSHARES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TOUCHMARK BANCSHARES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TOUCHMARK BANCSHARES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TOUCHMARK BANCSHARES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TOUCHMARK BANCSHARES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TOUCHMARK BANCSHARES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TOUCHMARK BANCSHARES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TOUCHMARK BANCSHARES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TOUCHMARK BANCSHARES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TOUCHMARK BANCSHARES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. Major Shareholders
Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. History
Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. Offices and Representations
Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Touchmark Bancshares, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?