- The report contains detailed information about Titanium Asset Management Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Titanium Asset Management Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Titanium Asset Management Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Titanium Asset Management Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Titanium Asset Management Corp. business.
About Titanium Asset Management Corp.
Titanium Asset Management, Corp., through its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition and management of asset management businesses in the United States.
Wood Asset Management, Inc. (Wood): Woods portfolio management activities have primarily focused on providing investment strategies for equity securities, particularly the equity securities of U.S. issuers with market capitalizations. Its client base primarily comprises individual investors, including high net worth investors, and it primarily relies on broker-dealer agreements (both sub-advisory and referral) as a source of clients.
Sovereign Holdings, LLC (Sovereign): Sovereigns portfolio management activities have primarily focused on providing investment strategies for fixed-income securities, particularly investment-grade debt of the U.S. issuers. It has a client base of individual and institutional investors and primarily relies on sub-advisory agreements with broker-dealers as a source of its clients.
National Investment Services, Inc., or NIS: NIS provides investment strategies for fixed-income securities. Its client base comprises institutional investors, mainly Taft-Hartley plans.
Boyd Watterson Asset Management, LLC, or Boyd: Boyds portfolio management services have primarily focused on fixed-income, equity and customized products. Its client base comprises institutional investors, with an emphasis on state and municipal entities, and individual investors, including high net worth investors. Boyd relies on sub-advisory arrangements with broker-dealers as a source of its clients.
The company conducts business through approximately ten consultants, including Marco Consulting Group, Marquette Association, and CapTrust Advisors/Schott Group.
The company has relationships with 25 broker dealers.
Titanium Asset Management, Corp. was founded in 1928.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TITANIUM ASSET MANAGEMENT CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TITANIUM ASSET MANAGEMENT CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TITANIUM ASSET MANAGEMENT CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TITANIUM ASSET MANAGEMENT CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TITANIUM ASSET MANAGEMENT CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Titanium Asset Management Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Titanium Asset Management Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Titanium Asset Management Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Titanium Asset Management Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Titanium Asset Management Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TITANIUM ASSET MANAGEMENT CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TITANIUM ASSET MANAGEMENT CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TITANIUM ASSET MANAGEMENT CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TITANIUM ASSET MANAGEMENT CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TITANIUM ASSET MANAGEMENT CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TITANIUM ASSET MANAGEMENT CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Titanium Asset Management Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Titanium Asset Management Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Titanium Asset Management Corp. Major Shareholders
Titanium Asset Management Corp. History
Titanium Asset Management Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Titanium Asset Management Corp. Offices and Representations
Titanium Asset Management Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Titanium Asset Management Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Titanium Asset Management Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Titanium Asset Management Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Titanium Asset Management Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Titanium Asset Management Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Titanium Asset Management Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Titanium Asset Management Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Titanium Asset Management Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Titanium Asset Management Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Titanium Asset Management Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Titanium Asset Management Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?