- The report contains detailed information about Tidelands Bancshares Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tidelands Bancshares Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tidelands Bancshares Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tidelands Bancshares Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tidelands Bancshares Inc. business.
About Tidelands Bancshares Inc.
Tidelands Bancshares, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for Tidelands Bank that provides banking services in South Carolina.
The companys primary market area includes the South Carolina coast, including the Charleston (Charleston, Dorchester, and Berkeley counties), Myrtle Beach (Horry and Georgetown County), and Hilton Head (Beaufort and Jasper County) markets areas.
The company has six full service banking offices in addition to its main office in Summerville and Myrtle Beach in South Carolina, Park West area of Mount Pleasant, West Ashley area of Charleston, Bluffton of Hilton Head market area, and Murrells Inlet, in the Myrtle Beach market area.
The company offers various lending services, including commercial and residential real estate mortgage loans, real estate construction loans, commercial and industrial loans, and consumer loans. Its customers include individuals, small to medium-sized businesses, and professional firms.
Real Estate Mortgage Loans: These are the loans secured by real estate mortgages and fall into one of two categories, residential real estate loans or commercial real estate loans.
Residential Real Estate Loans: The company originates and holds short-term first mortgages and traditional second mortgage residential real estate loans, and home equity lines of credit, with fixed and adjustable rate long-term residential real estate loans and terms of up to 30 years.
Commercial Real Estate Loans: These loans generally have terms of five years or less. The company emphasizes loans on owner-occupied office buildings.
Real Estate Construction Loans: The company offers fixed and adjustable rate residential and commercial construction loans to builders and developers and to consumers who wish to build their own homes.
Residential land loans: These loans are made to both commercial entities and consumer borrowers for the purpose of financing land upon which to build a residential home. Residential land loans are reclassified as residential construction loans once construction of the residential home commences. These loans are further categorized as pre-sold commercial, which is a loan to a commercial entity with a pre-identified buyer for the finished home; owner-occupied consumer, which is a loan to an individual who intends to occupy the finished home; and non owner-occupied commercial, which is a loan to a commercial entity intending to lease or sell the finished home.
Commercial land loans: These loans are made to commercial entities for the purpose of financing land upon which to build a commercial project. These loans are for projects that typically involve small and medium sized single and multi-use commercial buildings.
Commercial construction loans: These loans are made to the borrower for the purpose of financing the construction of a commercial development.
Commercial and Industrial Loans: The company makes these loans for commercial purposes in various lines of businesses, including the manufacturing industry, service industry, and professional service areas.
Consumer Loans: The company makes various loans to individuals for personal and household purposes, including secured and unsecured installment loans and revolving lines of credit.
The company offers various deposit services, including checking accounts, commercial accounts, savings accounts, and other time deposits of various types, such as money market accounts and certificates of deposit. It also offers transaction accounts and time deposits, as well as retirement account services, such as IRAs.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included securities of the U.S. government agencies; government-sponsored enterprises; mortgage-backed securities; municipals; and preferred stock.
Other Banking Services
The company offers various banking services, such as safe deposit boxes, travelers checks, direct deposit, the United States Savings Bonds, banking by mail, courier deposit, Internet banking, bill payment, and cash management services, as well as remote deposit capture and ACH origination services.
Tidelands Bancshares, Inc. was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TIDELANDS BANCSHARES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TIDELANDS BANCSHARES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TIDELANDS BANCSHARES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TIDELANDS BANCSHARES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TIDELANDS BANCSHARES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tidelands Bancshares Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tidelands Bancshares Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tidelands Bancshares Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tidelands Bancshares Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tidelands Bancshares Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TIDELANDS BANCSHARES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TIDELANDS BANCSHARES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TIDELANDS BANCSHARES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TIDELANDS BANCSHARES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TIDELANDS BANCSHARES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TIDELANDS BANCSHARES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tidelands Bancshares Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tidelands Bancshares Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tidelands Bancshares Inc. Major Shareholders
Tidelands Bancshares Inc. History
Tidelands Bancshares Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tidelands Bancshares Inc. Offices and Representations
Tidelands Bancshares Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tidelands Bancshares Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tidelands Bancshares Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Tidelands Bancshares Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Tidelands Bancshares Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tidelands Bancshares Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tidelands Bancshares Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tidelands Bancshares Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Tidelands Bancshares Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Tidelands Bancshares Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tidelands Bancshares Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tidelands Bancshares Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?