- The report contains detailed information about Taylor Capital Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Taylor Capital Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Taylor Capital Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Taylor Capital Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Taylor Capital Group Inc. business.
About Taylor Capital Group Inc.
Taylor Capital Group, Inc. operates as the holding company for Cole Taylor Bank, which provides a range of products and services primarily to commercial customers and their owner operators in the Chicago metropolitan area. The company also provides asset-based lending and residential mortgage origination services outside its Chicagoland region through offices in other geographic markets.
The companys targeted commercial lending customers are closely-held businesses in industries, such as manufacturing, wholesale and retail distribution, transportation, construction contracting, and professional services. Its commercial lending activities primarily consist of providing loans for working capital, business expansion or acquisition; owner-occupied commercial real estate financing; revolving lines of credit; and stand-by and commercial letters of credit. In addition to its lending activities, the company offers deposit products, such as checking, savings and money market accounts; time deposits and repurchase agreements to its business customers and community-based customers, typically individuals and small, local businesses, located near its banking centers.
The company offers corporate treasury cash management services to its commercial customers, which include Internet balance reporting, remote deposit capture, positive pay, automated clearing house products, imaged lock-box processing, controlled disbursement, and account reconciliation. Its product offerings also include personal customized credit and wealth management services. The company uses third-party providers to augment its offerings to include investment management and brokerage services. Its products and services consist of commercial banking credit and deposit products delivered by a single operations area.
Commercial and industrial (C&I) loans consist of loans to businesses or for business purposes that are either unsecured or secured by collateral other than commercial real estate. The companys real estate construction and land portfolio includes loans for the development of both residential and commercial properties. Real estate construction and land loans consist primarily of loans to professional real estate developers for the construction of single-family homes, town-homes, and condominium conversions. The companys portfolio of consumer-oriented loan products includes residential real estate mortgages, home equity loans, lines of credit, and consumer loans.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included the U.S. government sponsored agency securities; mortgage-backed securities; collateralized mortgage obligations; state and municipal obligations; and other debt securities.
Taylor Capital Group, Inc. was founded in 1929.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TAYLOR CAPITAL GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TAYLOR CAPITAL GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TAYLOR CAPITAL GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TAYLOR CAPITAL GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TAYLOR CAPITAL GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Taylor Capital Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Taylor Capital Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Taylor Capital Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Taylor Capital Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Taylor Capital Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TAYLOR CAPITAL GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TAYLOR CAPITAL GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TAYLOR CAPITAL GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TAYLOR CAPITAL GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TAYLOR CAPITAL GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TAYLOR CAPITAL GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Taylor Capital Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Taylor Capital Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Taylor Capital Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Taylor Capital Group Inc. History
Taylor Capital Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Taylor Capital Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Taylor Capital Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Taylor Capital Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Taylor Capital Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Taylor Capital Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Taylor Capital Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Taylor Capital Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Taylor Capital Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Taylor Capital Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Taylor Capital Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Taylor Capital Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Taylor Capital Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Taylor Capital Group Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?