- The report contains detailed information about SVB Financial Group that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SVB Financial Group. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SVB Financial Group financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SVB Financial Group competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SVB Financial Group business.
About SVB Financial Group
SVB Financial Group operates as a diversified financial services company, as well as a bank holding company and financial holding company. Through its subsidiaries and divisions, the company offers various banking and financial products and services to the technology, life science, venture capital/private equity, and premium wine industries.
The company offers commercial banking products and services through its principal subsidiary, Silicon Valley Bank (the bank), which is a California state-chartered bank. Through its subsidiaries, the bank also offers brokerage, investment advisory, and asset management services. It also offers non-banking products and services, such as funds management, private equity investment, and equity valuation services, through its subsidiaries and divisions. It operates through 27 offices in the United States, as well as offices internationally in China, India, Israel, and the United Kingdom.
The company operates in four segments: Global Commercial Bank, Relationship Management, SVB Capital, and Other Business Services.
Global Commercial Bank
The Global Commercial Bank segments products and services are provided by the bank and its subsidiaries. The bank provides solutions to the financial needs of commercial clients through lending, deposit products, cash management services, and global banking and trade products and services. It also serves the needs of its non-U.S. clients with global banking products, including loans, deposits and/or global finance, in key international entrepreneurial markets.
Through lending products and services, the bank extends loans and other credit facilities to commercial clients. These loans are often secured by clients assets. Lending products and services include traditional term loans, equipment loans, asset-based loans, revolving lines of credit, accounts-receivable-based lines of credits, and capital call lines of credits.
The banks deposit and cash management products and services provide commercial clients with short- and long-term cash management solutions. Deposit products include traditional deposit and checking accounts, certificates of deposit, money market accounts, and sweep accounts. In connection with deposit services, the bank provides lockbox and merchant services that facilitate depositing of checks and other payments to clients accounts. Cash management products and services include wire transfer and automated clearing house (ACH) payment services to enable clients to transfer funds from their deposit accounts. Additionally, the cash management services unit provides collection services, disbursement services, electronic funds transfers, and online banking through SVBeConnect.
The banks global banking and trade products and services facilitate clients global finance and business needs. These products and services include foreign exchange services that allow commercial clients to manage their foreign currency needs and risks through the purchase and sale of currencies, swaps and hedges on the global inter-bank market. To facilitate clients international trade, the bank offers various loans and credit facilities guaranteed by the Export-Import Bank of the United States. It also offers letters of credit, including export, import, and standby letters of credit, to enable clients to ship and receive goods globally.
The bank and its subsidiaries offer various investment services and solutions to its clients that enable companies to manage their assets. Through its broker-dealer subsidiary, SVB Securities, the bank offers money market mutual funds and fixed-income securities. Through its registered investment advisory subsidiary, SVB Asset Management, the bank offers investment advisory services, including outsourced treasury services, with customized cash portfolio management and reporting.
The Relationship Management segment provides banking products and services through the bank to its premium wine industry clients, including vineyard development loans, as well as a range of private banking services to targeted high-net-worth individuals.
SVB Wine is a division of the bank
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SVB FINANCIAL GROUP COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SVB FINANCIAL GROUP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SVB FINANCIAL GROUP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SVB FINANCIAL GROUP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SVB FINANCIAL GROUP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SVB Financial Group Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SVB Financial Group and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SVB Financial Group and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SVB Financial Group Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SVB Financial Group Industry Position Analysis
6. SVB FINANCIAL GROUP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SVB FINANCIAL GROUP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SVB FINANCIAL GROUP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SVB FINANCIAL GROUP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SVB FINANCIAL GROUP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SVB FINANCIAL GROUP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SVB Financial Group Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SVB Financial Group Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SVB Financial Group Major Shareholders
SVB Financial Group History
SVB Financial Group Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SVB Financial Group Offices and Representations
SVB Financial Group SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SVB Financial Group Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SVB Financial Group Capital Market Snapshot
SVB Financial Group Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
SVB Financial Group Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SVB Financial Group Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SVB Financial Group Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SVB Financial Group 1-year Stock Charts
SVB Financial Group 5-year Stock Charts
SVB Financial Group vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SVB Financial Group vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SVB Financial Group Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?