- The report contains detailed information about State Bank of India that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for State Bank of India. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The State Bank of India financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes State Bank of India competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of State Bank of India business.
About State Bank of India
State Bank of India provides various banking products and services in India and internationally.
The Banks segments include Treasury, Corporate/Wholesale Banking, and Retail Banking.
The Treasury Segment includes the investment portfolio and trading in foreign exchange contracts and derivative contracts.
The Corporate/Wholesale Banking segment consists of the lending activities of corporate accounts group, mid corporate accounts group, and stressed assets management group. These include providing loans and transaction services to corporate and institutional clients and further include non treasury operations of foreign offices. The corporate accounts group has 5 branches which cater to 489 corporate clients. The mid corporate accounts group focuses on funding projects in infrastructure sectors like power, telecom, roads, ports, airports, logistics and others. It also handles non-infrastructure projects.
The Retail Banking Segment consists of branches in National Banking Group, which primarily includes personal Banking activities, including lending activities to corporate customers having banking relations with branches in the National Banking Group. This segment also includes agency business and ATMs. The Bank's National Banking Group (NBG) consists of three business groups, such as personal banking, small & medium enterprise (SME), and government banking.
Products and Services
The company's deposit schemes include savings bank accounts, current accounts, basic banking-no frills accounts, term deposits, and recurring deposits; and loans comprise housing loans, car loans, educational loans, personal loans, loans for pensioners, loans against mortgage of property, and loans against shares and debentures.
The company also provides NRI services that include deposit accounts, NRI car and home loans, and remittances; and agricultural/rural services, such as agricultural banking and micro credit, as well as domestic treasury, foreign travel cards, broking services, automated teller machine services, Internet banking, electronic payments, booking railway tickets online, inter-bank electronic funds transfer, safe deposit locker, gift cheques, foreign inward remittances, and credit cards.
In addition, the company offers international banking products and services consisting of trade finance, correspondent banking, merchant banking, project export finance, exporter gold cards, offshore banking, and treasury services; and corporate banking products and services, such as corporate accounts, project finance, and corporate loans. It also provides pension processing, e-TAX, e-Freight, government accounts, public provident fund, senior citizens savings schemes, and small and medium enterprise banking services, as well as mutual funds, life insurance, factoring, and custodial services.
State Bank of India was founded in 1806.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STATE BANK OF INDIA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STATE BANK OF INDIA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STATE BANK OF INDIA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STATE BANK OF INDIA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STATE BANK OF INDIA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. State Bank of India Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of State Bank of India and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of State Bank of India and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. State Bank of India Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. State Bank of India Industry Position Analysis
6. STATE BANK OF INDIA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STATE BANK OF INDIA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STATE BANK OF INDIA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STATE BANK OF INDIA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STATE BANK OF INDIA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STATE BANK OF INDIA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
State Bank of India Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
State Bank of India Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
State Bank of India Major Shareholders
State Bank of India History
State Bank of India Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
State Bank of India Offices and Representations
State Bank of India SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
State Bank of India Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
State Bank of India Capital Market Snapshot
State Bank of India Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
State Bank of India Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
State Bank of India Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
State Bank of India Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
State Bank of India 1-year Stock Charts
State Bank of India 5-year Stock Charts
State Bank of India vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
State Bank of India vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
State Bank of India Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?