- The report contains detailed information about Sparta Commercial Services Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sparta Commercial Services Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sparta Commercial Services Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sparta Commercial Services Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sparta Commercial Services Inc. business.
About Sparta Commercial Services Inc.
Sparta Commercial Services, Inc., a specialized consumer finance company, engages in the purchase of retail installment sales contracts and origination of leases to assist consumers in acquiring new and used motorcycles, scooters, and 4-stroke all-terrain vehicles in the United States.
Retail Installment Sales Contracts and Leases
Retail Installment Sales Contracts (RISC) The company purchases retail installment sales contracts from both franchised and independent powersports dealers who qualify as Authorized Sparta Dealers and/or as Authorized Private Label Dealers under Spartas Private Label Programs. All of the retail installment sale contracts would be secured by qualified, titled motorcycles with 550+cc and higher engines, 4-stroke all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), or select scooters.
Leases The company purchases qualified vehicles for lease to customers of its Authorized Sparta Dealers and/or Authorized Private Label Dealers. Lease terms range from 24 to 60 months, although most lease terms are either 36 or 60 months.
Municipal Leasing of Equipment, including Police Motorcycles
The company offers a municipal leasing product designed to meet the needs of law enforcement agencies throughout the U.S. It has partnered with a wholly owned subsidiary of a state chartered bank which focuses on municipal financing. Under this relationship, the company originates for this subsidiary and negotiates the leases on behalf of it and the municipality.
Private Label Programs for Manufacturers and Distributors
As of April 30, 2010, the company had four private label 5-year financing agreements with the U.S. distributors of major manufacturers of scooters and ATVs. Under these agreements, the company allows the manufacturer to put its name on its finance and lease products, and offer such financing facilities to its dealers for their customers. The company owns the retail installment sales contracts and leases generated under these private label programs.
Ancillary Products and Services
The company provides products and services to its dealers. Also, it offers a private label GAP (Guaranteed Auto Protection) plan for its dealers:
Gap Coverage - Sparta markets its private label gap coverage on a fee basis to customers through dealers. This coverage protects the customer should the vehicle be stolen or wrecked and the holders primary insurance is not adequate to cover their payoff to the creditor that holds the lien on or the lease of the vehicle.
In May 2010, the companys subsidiary, Specialty Reports, Inc., purchased the assets of Cyclechex LLC, which provides basic motorcycle information, obtained by inputting the vehicles vehicle identification number (VIN) on the Cyclechex Web site, and receiving information as to the vehicles year of manufacture, name of manufacturer and specific model.
In June 2010, Specialty Reports entered into a five year agreement with the U.S. government authorized distributor of on-line data from National Motor Vehicle Title System (NMVTS) for NMVTIS data on motorcycles, scooters, ATVs, and recreational vehicles.
The company competes with GE Capital.
Sparta Commercial Services, Inc. was founded in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SPARTA COMMERCIAL SERVICES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SPARTA COMMERCIAL SERVICES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SPARTA COMMERCIAL SERVICES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SPARTA COMMERCIAL SERVICES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SPARTA COMMERCIAL SERVICES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sparta Commercial Services Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sparta Commercial Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sparta Commercial Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sparta Commercial Services Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sparta Commercial Services Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SPARTA COMMERCIAL SERVICES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SPARTA COMMERCIAL SERVICES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SPARTA COMMERCIAL SERVICES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SPARTA COMMERCIAL SERVICES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SPARTA COMMERCIAL SERVICES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SPARTA COMMERCIAL SERVICES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sparta Commercial Services Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sparta Commercial Services Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sparta Commercial Services Inc. Major Shareholders
Sparta Commercial Services Inc. History
Sparta Commercial Services Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sparta Commercial Services Inc. Offices and Representations
Sparta Commercial Services Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sparta Commercial Services Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sparta Commercial Services Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Sparta Commercial Services Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Sparta Commercial Services Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sparta Commercial Services Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sparta Commercial Services Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sparta Commercial Services Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Sparta Commercial Services Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Sparta Commercial Services Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sparta Commercial Services Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sparta Commercial Services Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?