- The report contains detailed information about SHC Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SHC Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SHC Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SHC Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SHC Corp. business.
About SHC Corp.
SHC Corp. (the Company), f/k/a VictorMaxx Technologies, Inc. (the company) was incorporated as an Illinois corporation in 1994. The Company initially designed, developed and sold virtual reality products for home use. These efforts focused on hardware products but were expanded in September 1995 to include development of a virtual reality software system and applications. The Company ceased marketing virtual reality hardware products and subsequently liquidated its remaining inventory.
On January 8, 1998, the Company closed on an Agreement and Plan of Reorganization (the Reorganization Agreement) to acquire all of the outstanding capital stock of Sonoma Holding Corporation, a diversified holding company (Sonoma).
The Company has seven subsidiaries: Payday Check Advance, Inc.; The Money Market Inc.; Payday Express of America, Inc.; E-Star Systems, Inc.; Sonoma Financial Corporation; Millenium Funding, LLC; and Money Market Payday Express Franchising Inc.
The Company is in the business of making short-term loans called payday loans within the states of Illinois and Indiana in which a customer agrees to execute a post-dated check which includes the base principal amount plus a fee. The Company agrees to hold the check for up to two weeks or until the customer's next pay day, at which time the check is deposited by the Company.
In May 1999, the Company entered into an agreement to purchase all of the issued and outstanding shares of Money Market, Inc., an Indiana corporation (Money Market) engaged in the payday lending business through two separate locations. The Company has been operating Money Market as a wholly owned subsidiary.
In June 1999, the Company, through Money Market, entered into an Asset Purchase Agreement with Easy Money of Indiana, Inc., an Indiana corporation engaged in the payday lending business. Pursuant to the Asset Purchase Agreement, the Company purchased certain assets relating to a payday-lending store in Indiana.
PRINCIPAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The Company is primarily engaged in the small consumer loan business, offering short-term loans to individuals, which are commonly referred to as payday loans. Payday is a licensed provider of small consumer loans in Illinois and Money Market is a licensed provider of small consumer loans in Indiana. Where permitted by law, Payday and Money Market offer a standardized, single installment loan ranging from $50 to $500 through its post-dated check process. Through this process, Payday and Money Market permit customers to receive a cash advance for a finance charge and a signed loan agreement, secured by a post-dated personal check. Such loans generally have terms of one to two weeks. Payday and Money Market stores are licensed under their respective state laws where their business is transacted, which establish allowable interest rates, fees and other charges on small loans made to consumers.
The Company attempts to locate stores on high traffic streets or intersections, in many cases, in or near destination shopping centers. On average, a typical store occupies 1,200 square feet and is located in a strip shopping center or a free standing building.
During the first quarter of 2001, the Company, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Money Market Payday Express Franchising, Inc. (Franchise Co.) received approval from the State of Illinois to begin selling payday loan franchises in Illinois. As of March 30, 2001, the Company has sold one franchise in Illinois. In addition, the Company has registered in two other states, Wisconsin and Michigan, and is authorized to do business in approximately 30 other states and the District of Columbia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SHC CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SHC CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SHC CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SHC CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SHC CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SHC Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SHC Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SHC Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SHC Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SHC Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. SHC CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SHC CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SHC CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SHC CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SHC CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SHC CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SHC Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SHC Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SHC Corp. Major Shareholders
SHC Corp. History
SHC Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SHC Corp. Offices and Representations
SHC Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SHC Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SHC Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
SHC Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
SHC Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SHC Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SHC Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SHC Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
SHC Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
SHC Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SHC Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SHC Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?