- The report contains detailed information about Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. business.
About Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc.
Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for The Seneca Falls Savings Bank that provides various banking products and services principally to individuals, families, and businesses in the Northern Finger Lakes region of the New York State. The company operates as a subsidiary of Seneca Falls Savings Bank, MHC.
The company conducts its banking operations through its main office located in Seneca Falls, New York and four full-service banking offices located in Waterloo, Auburn, and Geneva, New York. In addition, the company conducts business through an in-store branch located in a Wal-Mart super center in Auburn, New York.
The companys principal business consists of accepting retail deposits from the general public and investing those deposits, together with funds generated from operations, in one- to four-family residential mortgage loans and manufactured home, automobile, home equity, commercial, non-residential real estate, construction, and multi-family loans. It also makes investments in mortgage-backed and other equity securities.
One- to Four-Family Residential Real Estate Lending: The company originates long-term permanent loans secured by mortgages on owner-occupied one- to four-family residences.
Multi-Family and Non-Residential Real Estate Lending: The company originates permanent multi-family and non-residential real estate loans. Its multi-family loan portfolio includes loans secured by five or more unit residential buildings located in its primary market area. The companys non-residential real estate loan portfolio consists of loans on various non-residential properties, including small office buildings, churches, and retail facilities.
Construction Lending: The company makes construction loans to individuals for the construction of their primary or secondary residences and loans to builders or developers for the construction of single-family and multi-family properties. The company also makes construction loans for small commercial development projects, such as multi-family, apartment, and small retail and office buildings.
Commercial Loans: The company makes secured or unsecured loans to professionals, sole proprietorships, and small businesses for commercial, corporate, and business purposes. Commercial lending products include term loans and revolving lines of credit. Such loans are often used for working capital purposes or for purchasing equipment, inventory, or furniture.
Home Equity Lending: The company originates fixed-rate home equity loans and variable rate home equity lines of credit secured by a lien on the borrowers residence.
Manufactured Home Lending: The company offers manufactured home loans.
Automobile Lending: The company offers automobile loans. It offers automobile lending by entering into an indirect lending arrangement with a third party auto dealership.
Other Consumer Lending: The company offers various other secured consumer loans, including loans secured by recreational vehicles and savings deposits.
The company offers personal and commercial property insurance, life insurance, long term care, annuity, and other products and services.
The company offers a range of deposit accounts, including demand accounts, NOW accounts, money market accounts, savings accounts, transaction accounts, and certificates of deposits, as well as interest bearing checking and savings accounts.
Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1870.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SENECA-CAYUGA BANCORP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SENECA-CAYUGA BANCORP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SENECA-CAYUGA BANCORP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SENECA-CAYUGA BANCORP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SENECA-CAYUGA BANCORP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SENECA-CAYUGA BANCORP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SENECA-CAYUGA BANCORP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SENECA-CAYUGA BANCORP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SENECA-CAYUGA BANCORP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SENECA-CAYUGA BANCORP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SENECA-CAYUGA BANCORP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. Major Shareholders
Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. History
Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. Offices and Representations
Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Seneca-Cayuga Bancorp Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?