- The report contains detailed information about Secured Financial Network Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Secured Financial Network Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Secured Financial Network Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Secured Financial Network Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Secured Financial Network Inc. business.
About Secured Financial Network Inc.
Secured Financial Network, Inc., through its subsidiary, RedFin Network, Inc., provides payment transaction processing platforms and equipment marketed to and utilized by traditional brick and mortar, and Internet e-commerce merchants and those using mobile or wireless devices to conduct business.
The company markets its products and services through the branded name, RedFin Network. These products and services include Blue Bamboo H-25 Wireless transaction terminal; Blue Bamboo P-25 printer and printer card reader device; Blue Bamboo Blue Box table pay restaurant solution; Blue Bamboo PCI Compliant and Visa certified Payment Gateway; and RedFin Sidebar QuickBooks interface.
The RedFin Payment Gateway, servicing approximately 3,000 merchants, is a customized credit/debit card-processing platform serving as the connection between the customers at point-of-sale to the financial networks for the acceptance of card payment by merchants. The Payment Gateway processes various credit card types, which include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and EBT through transaction terminals, virtual terminals, and wireless mobile devices.
The Blue Bamboo Products and Payment Gateway are marketed through 120 reseller agreements with ISOS (independent sales organizations) and VARs (value added resellers) selling products and merchant services to end customers throughout the U.S.
The Payment Gateway can also be re-branded for other large associations requiring their own name recognition by the ISO/Merchant customer base. The company private labels the Payment Gateway for its customers, such as Sure Gate, Blackstone Merchant Services, Prospay, TX Direct, Ellamate, Charge Card systems, Diversified Check Solutions, and Versatile Pay.
The company is also a vendor of Chase Paymentech for deployment of Blue Bamboo products operating on the Redfin Network, through Chases 300 agent internal network in Dallas.
During 2009, the company delivered approximately 1000 Blue Bamboo P-25 printer/card readers to Arvato Services, provider of logistic services to Intuit for their go-payment mobile transaction platform. In addition, it provides the printer/card reader for Aircharge, a Pipeline Data Company, providing a mobile platform for processing through major cell phones.
The Payment Gateway has incorporated a shopping cart emulator, which allows Internet merchants using other competitive Payment Gateways to integrate with the RedFin Network without disruption of their business.
The company has developed a Windows based software for its Blue Bamboo P-25 printer and card-reader for use with PCs allowing for processing of credit/debit card, check, ACH, Check21 transactions. It has also developed the RedFin Sidebar allowing merchants to directly interface the RedFin Payment Gateway with QuickBooks.
Redfin, under a hosting agreement with ZZ Servers, has built out a gateway hosting facility allowing for 99.9% up time for transaction processing with internal and geographic redundancy in case of power outage or natural disaster.
The company has acquired a license agreement to provide e-commerce transaction processing through a proprietary bank-grade electronic-vault and electronic-wallet based payment processing system (the Envoii System).
The company faces significant competition in the marketplace from payment gateways, such as Authorized.net, a company acquired by Cybersource. Additional gateway competitors include EFS Net, Secure Pay, and LinkPoint.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SECURED FINANCIAL NETWORK INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SECURED FINANCIAL NETWORK INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SECURED FINANCIAL NETWORK INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SECURED FINANCIAL NETWORK INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SECURED FINANCIAL NETWORK INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Secured Financial Network Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Secured Financial Network Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Secured Financial Network Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Secured Financial Network Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Secured Financial Network Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SECURED FINANCIAL NETWORK INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SECURED FINANCIAL NETWORK INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SECURED FINANCIAL NETWORK INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SECURED FINANCIAL NETWORK INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SECURED FINANCIAL NETWORK INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SECURED FINANCIAL NETWORK INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Secured Financial Network Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Secured Financial Network Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Secured Financial Network Inc. Major Shareholders
Secured Financial Network Inc. History
Secured Financial Network Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Secured Financial Network Inc. Offices and Representations
Secured Financial Network Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Secured Financial Network Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Secured Financial Network Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Secured Financial Network Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Secured Financial Network Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Secured Financial Network Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Secured Financial Network Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Secured Financial Network Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Secured Financial Network Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Secured Financial Network Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Secured Financial Network Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Secured Financial Network Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?