- The report contains detailed information about Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. business.
About Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc.
Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania, Inc. operates as the holding company for Royal Bank America and Royal Asian Bank, which provide various banking services to individual and corporate customers primarily located in the United States. The company also has a wholly owned non-bank subsidiary, Royal Investments of Delaware, Inc., which engages in investment activities.
Royal Bank America (Royal Bank)
Royal Bank conducts business operations as a commercial bank offering various deposits, and loans. Royal Bank also offers safe deposit boxes, collections, Internet banking and bill payment along with other customary bank services (excluding trust) to its customers. Drive-up, ATM, and night depository facilities are available.
Service Area: Royal Banks primary service area includes Pennsylvania, primarily Montgomery, Chester, Bucks, Delaware, Berks and Philadelphia counties, and New Jersey. This area includes residential areas and industrial and commercial businesses of the type found within a major metropolitan area. Royal Bank serves this area from 15 branches located throughout Montgomery, Philadelphia and Berks counties and New Jersey. Royal Bank also considers New York, Maryland, and Delaware as a part of its service area for certain products and services. Royal Bank has loans in 26 states via loan originations and/or participations with other lenders who have experience in those respective markets.
Deposits: Royal Banks deposit products include demand deposits, checking accounts, money market deposit, savings and super Now accounts, and time deposits.
Lending: The companys loan portfolio is categorized into commercial demand, commercial mortgages, residential mortgages (including home equity lines of credit), construction, real estate tax liens, asset based loans, small business leases, and installment loans.
Royal Asian Bank (Royal Asian)
Royal Asian conducts business operations as a commercial bank offering various deposits and loans. Royal Asian also offers collections, Internet banking, safe deposit boxes, and bill payment along with other customary bank services (excluding trust) to its customers. Drive-up, ATM, and night depository facilities are available. Certain international services are offered via a SWIFT machine which provides international access to transfer information through a secured Web based system.
Service Area: Royal Asians primary service area includes Philadelphia County in Pennsylvania, northern New Jersey, and New York City. The service area includes residential areas and industrial and commercial businesses of the type found within a major metropolitan area. Royal Asian serves this area from five branches located throughout Philadelphia, northern New Jersey, and New York City. Royal Asian also considers Maryland and Delaware as a part of its service area for certain products and services.
Deposits: Royal Asians deposit products include demand deposits, checking accounts, money market deposits, savings and super Now accounts, and time deposits.
Lending: Royal Asians loan portfolio includes commercial demand, commercial mortgages, construction, and installment loans. It offers residential mortgages, home equity, and SBA loans.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included residential mortgage-backed securities; securities of U.S. government agencies; preferred stocks; common stocks; collateralized mortgage obligations; securities of issued or guaranteed by U.S. government agencies; non-agency; collateralized debt obligations; corporate bonds; trust preferred securities; and other securities.
Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania, Inc. was founded in 1963.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ROYAL BANCSHARES OF PENNSYLVANIA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ROYAL BANCSHARES OF PENNSYLVANIA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ROYAL BANCSHARES OF PENNSYLVANIA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ROYAL BANCSHARES OF PENNSYLVANIA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ROYAL BANCSHARES OF PENNSYLVANIA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ROYAL BANCSHARES OF PENNSYLVANIA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ROYAL BANCSHARES OF PENNSYLVANIA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ROYAL BANCSHARES OF PENNSYLVANIA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ROYAL BANCSHARES OF PENNSYLVANIA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ROYAL BANCSHARES OF PENNSYLVANIA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ROYAL BANCSHARES OF PENNSYLVANIA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. Major Shareholders
Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. History
Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. Offices and Representations
Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?