- The report contains detailed information about Roma Financial Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Roma Financial Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Roma Financial Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Roma Financial Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Roma Financial Corp. business.
About Roma Financial Corp.
Roma Financial Corporation operates as the holding company for Roma Bank and RomAsia Bank, which provide various retail banking services in New Jersey.
The company operates from its main office in Robbinsville, New Jersey, and 13 branch offices located in Mercer, Burlington, and Ocean Counties, New Jersey, as wells as from 1 location in Monmouth Junction, New Jersey.
The company offers one-to four-family loans. It also provides financing for commercial real estate, including multi-family dwellings, service/retail and mixed-use properties, churches and non-profit properties, and other commercial real estate. It also originates construction loans for individual single-family residences and commercial loans to businesses and non-profit organizations, generally secured by real estate.
Residential Mortgage Lending: The companys primary lending activity consists of the origination of one- to four-family first mortgage loans. Fixed rate, conventional mortgage loans are offered by the company with repayments terms ranging from 10 years up to 40 years.
Consumer Lending: The company offers fixed rate home equity loans and variable rate, revolving home equity lines of credit. It grants loans to bank customers collateralized by deposits in specific types of savings/time deposit accounts.
Fixed Rate Home Equity Loans: Fixed rate home equity loans are offered with repayment terms approximately 20 years.
Account Loans: The company grant loans to bank customers collateralized by deposits in specific types of savings/time deposit accounts.
Commercial Lending: The company offers commercial real estate loans for acquisition or refinancing of commercial properties. It also offers a menu of non-mortgage commercial loan products, tailored to serve customer needs, including lines of credit to finance short term working capital needs; small business revolving lines of credit; equipment acquisition lines of credit convertible to term financing; short term time notes; term financing to finance capital acquisitions; and business vehicle financing.
Construction Lending: The company originates construction loans for residential and commercial land acquisition and development, including loans to builders and developers to construct one- to four-family residences on undeveloped real estate, and retail, office, warehouse and industrial or other commercial space. Its construction lending includes loans for construction or major renovations or improvements of borrower-occupied residences.
The companys deposit products include checking and savings accounts, certificates of deposit accounts ranging in terms from 91 days to 7 years, and individual retirement accounts.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included mortgage-backed securities; obligations of state and political subdivisions; U.S. government (including agencies); corporate bond; equity securities; and mutual fund shares.
The company's subsidiaries also include Roma Capital Investment Corporation, which is an investment subsidiary and its sole activity is to hold investment securities; and General Abstract & Title Agency, which sells title insurance, performs title searches, and provides real estate settlement and closing services.
Roma Financial Corporation was founded in 1920.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ROMA FINANCIAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ROMA FINANCIAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ROMA FINANCIAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ROMA FINANCIAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ROMA FINANCIAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Roma Financial Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Roma Financial Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Roma Financial Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Roma Financial Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Roma Financial Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ROMA FINANCIAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ROMA FINANCIAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ROMA FINANCIAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ROMA FINANCIAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ROMA FINANCIAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ROMA FINANCIAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Roma Financial Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Roma Financial Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Roma Financial Corp. Major Shareholders
Roma Financial Corp. History
Roma Financial Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Roma Financial Corp. Offices and Representations
Roma Financial Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Roma Financial Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Roma Financial Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Roma Financial Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Roma Financial Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Roma Financial Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Roma Financial Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Roma Financial Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Roma Financial Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Roma Financial Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Roma Financial Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Roma Financial Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?