- The report contains detailed information about Roebling Financial Corp Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Roebling Financial Corp Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Roebling Financial Corp Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Roebling Financial Corp Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Roebling Financial Corp Inc. business.
About Roebling Financial Corp Inc.
Roebling Financial Corp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Roebling Bank, which provides various financial products and services in New Jersey.
The company has five retail offices, two located in Roebling and one located in each of Delran, Westampton, and New Egypt, New Jersey. Its secondary market includes Burlington City and Township, Cream Ridge, Wrightstown, Bordentown City, Mt. Holly, Rancocas, Moorestown, Riverside, Cinnaminson, Springfield, Mansfield, Bordentown, Plumsted, New Hanover, North Hanover, Eastampton, Hainesport, and Lumberton Townships.
The companys principal lending activity is the origination of loans secured by real property in southern New Jersey. As of September 30, 2010, the companys loan portfolio included loans secured by liens on one-to-four family properties, home equity loans, loans secured by commercial real estate, loans secured by land or properties under construction, and loans secured by multi-family properties. Its loan portfolio also includes commercial and consumer loans.
One-To-Four Family Mortgage Loans: The company offers first mortgage loans secured by one- to-four family residences in its primary lending area. Such residences are single-family homes that serve as the primary residence of the owner. It offers fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgage loans with terms approximately 40 years. Its portfolio also includes mortgage loans on non-owner occupied one-to-four family residences.
Construction and Land Lending: The companys loan portfolio includes residential and commercial construction loans and loans secured by undeveloped land. Construction loans are classified as either pre- sold or speculative real estate loans at the time of origination, depending on whether a buyer is under contract of sale. Construction loans are made to local individuals for the purpose of constructing their single-family residence, to real estate builders or developers for the purpose of constructing residential housing or nonresidential structures or to business customers for owner-occupied use. Land loans are made to builders and developers for the purpose of constructing improvements.
Commercial and Multi-Family Real Estate Loans and Commercial Business Loans: Commercial real estate loans are permanent loans secured by improved property, such as office buildings, churches, small business facilities, and other non-residential buildings in its primary market area. Multi-family residential loans are permanent loans served by residential buildings containing five or more units. Its commercial business loans are secured by business assets, such as accounts receivable, or equipment, and inventory, as well as real estate. The commercial and multi-family real estate loans in its portfolio consist of balloon or adjustable-rate loans.
Consumer Loans: The company originates home equity loans secured by single-family residences. The loans are made on owner-occupied, single-family residences, and are originated as fixed-rate loans with terms of 1 to 20 years or variable- rate lines of credit tied to the prime rate. Its remaining consumer loans consist primarily of new and used mobile home loans, new and used automobile loans, account loans, and unsecured personal loans. It also offers loan-to-value fixed-rate and non-owner occupied fixed-rate equity loans.
As of September 30, 2010, the companys investment portfolio included mortgage-backed securities; the U.S. government and agency securities; Fannie Mae stock; and mortgage-backed securities.
The companys various deposit accounts include checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, and term certificate accounts.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ROEBLING FINANCIAL CORP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ROEBLING FINANCIAL CORP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ROEBLING FINANCIAL CORP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ROEBLING FINANCIAL CORP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ROEBLING FINANCIAL CORP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Roebling Financial Corp Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Roebling Financial Corp Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Roebling Financial Corp Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Roebling Financial Corp Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Roebling Financial Corp Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ROEBLING FINANCIAL CORP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ROEBLING FINANCIAL CORP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ROEBLING FINANCIAL CORP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ROEBLING FINANCIAL CORP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ROEBLING FINANCIAL CORP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ROEBLING FINANCIAL CORP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Roebling Financial Corp Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Roebling Financial Corp Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Roebling Financial Corp Inc. Major Shareholders
Roebling Financial Corp Inc. History
Roebling Financial Corp Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Roebling Financial Corp Inc. Offices and Representations
Roebling Financial Corp Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Roebling Financial Corp Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Roebling Financial Corp Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Roebling Financial Corp Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Roebling Financial Corp Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Roebling Financial Corp Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Roebling Financial Corp Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Roebling Financial Corp Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Roebling Financial Corp Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Roebling Financial Corp Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Roebling Financial Corp Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Roebling Financial Corp Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?