- The report contains detailed information about Renasant Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Renasant Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Renasant Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Renasant Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Renasant Corp. business.
About Renasant Corp.
Renasant Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides financial and insurance services to retail and commercial customers. The company owns and operates Renasant Bank and Renasant Insurance, Inc. (Renasant Insurance)
The company has four segments, including a Mississippi community bank, a Tennessee community bank, an Alabama community bank, and an Insurance agency.
The company offers a range of banking and financial services to individuals and to small to medium-size businesses. These services include checking and savings accounts, business and personal loans, interim construction and residential mortgage loans, equipment leasing, as well as safe deposit and night depository facilities. Its Internet banking product and its call center also provide banking services. Accounts receivable financing is also available to qualified businesses.
As of February 26, 2010, the company had 62 banking and financial services offices located throughout its markets in north and north central Mississippi, west and middle Tennessee, and north and north central Alabama.
Commercial, Financial, and Agricultural Loans: Commercial, financial, and agricultural loans are customarily granted to local business customers in its market area on a fully collateralized basis to meet their credit needs.
Real Estate Construction: The companys construction loan portfolio consists of loans for the construction of single family residential properties, multi-family properties, and commercial projects.
Real Estate 1-4 Family Mortgage: The company is active in the Real Estate 1-4 Family Mortgage area (referred to as residential real estate loans). It offers both first and second mortgages on residential real estate and loans. It also offers loans for the preparation of residential real property prior to construction. In addition, it offers home equity lines of credit and term loans secured by first and second mortgages on the residences of borrowers for purchases, refinances, home improvements, education, and other personal expenditures.
The company also originates residential real estate loans with the intention of selling them in the secondary market to third party private investors. These loans are collateralized by one-to-four family residential real estate and are sold with servicing rights released.
The company also offers home equity loans or lines of credit as an option to borrowers who elect to utilize the accumulated equity in their homes by borrowing money through either a first or second lien home equity loan or line of credit.
Real Estate Commercial Mortgage: The company offers commercial real estate loans to developers of commercial properties for purposes of site acquisition and preparation and other development prior to actual construction. In addition, loans in which the owner develops a property with the intention of occupying it are also included in commercial real estate loans.
Installment Loans to Individuals: Installment Loans are granted for periods ranging between one and six years at fixed rates of interest 1% to 5% above the prime interest rate quoted in The Wall Street Journal. The company obtains a lien against the item securing the loan and hold title until the loan is repaid in full.
The company offers a range of deposit services and products to its consumer and commercial clients. Through its community branch networks, the company offers totally free consumer checking accounts with free Internet banking with bill pay and free debit cards, interest bearing checking, money market accounts, and savings accounts. In addition, Renasant offers certificates of deposit, individual retirement accounts, and health savings accounts.
For its commercial clients, the company offers a competitive suite of cash management products which include remote deposit capture, CD ROM statements with account reconciliation, electronic statements, positive pay, ACH origination and wire transfer, wholesale and retail lockbox, investment sweep accounts, enhanced business Internet banking, outbound data exchange, multi-bank reporting, and international services.
Other Products and Services
The company, through the Financial Services division, offers fiduciary services and administer (as trustee or in other fiduciary or representative capacities) qualified retirement plans, profit sharing and other employee benefit plans, personal trusts, and estates. In addition, the Financial Services division offers annuities, mutual funds, and other investment services through a third party broker-dealer.
Renasant Insurance is a full-service insurance agency offering all lines of commercial and personal insurance through major carriers.
Renasant Corporation was founded in 1904.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RENASANT CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RENASANT CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RENASANT CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RENASANT CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RENASANT CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Renasant Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Renasant Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Renasant Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Renasant Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Renasant Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. RENASANT CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RENASANT CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RENASANT CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RENASANT CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RENASANT CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RENASANT CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Renasant Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Renasant Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Renasant Corp. Major Shareholders
Renasant Corp. History
Renasant Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Renasant Corp. Offices and Representations
Renasant Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Renasant Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Renasant Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Renasant Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Renasant Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Renasant Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Renasant Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Renasant Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Renasant Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Renasant Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Renasant Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Renasant Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?