- The report contains detailed information about Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania business.
About Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania
Prudential Bancorp, Inc. of Pennsylvania operates as the bank holding company for Prudential Savings Bank. The bank is a community-oriented savings bank headquartered in south Philadelphia.
The companys banking office network consists of headquarters and main office and six full-service branch offices. Six of its banking offices are located in Philadelphia (Philadelphia County) and one is in Drexel Hill in neighboring Delaware County, Pennsylvania. It maintains ATMs at six of the banking offices. The company also provides on-line banking services.
The companys primary market area is Philadelphia, in particular south Philadelphia and Center City, as well as Delaware County. It also conducts business in Bucks, Chester and Montgomery Counties which, along with Delaware County, comprise the suburbs of Philadelphia. The company also makes loans in contiguous counties in southern New Jersey.
The companys principal lending activity has been the origination of residential real estate loans collateralized by one- to four-family, also known as single-family homes secured by properties located in its market area. It also originates multi-family and commercial real estate loans, home equity loans and lines of credit, commercial business loans, and consumer loans.
One- to Four-Family Residential Mortgage Lending: The companys primary lending activity is the origination or purchase of loans secured by first mortgages on one- to four-family residences located in its market area.
The company originates fixed-rate, fully amortizing mortgage loans with maturities of 15, 20 or 30 years. It also offers adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) and balloon loans, which are structured as short-term fixed-rate loans followed by a final payment of the full amount of the principal due at the maturity date.
The companys single-family residential mortgage loans also include home equity loans and lines of credit. Its home equity loans are fully amortizing and have terms to maturity of up to 20 years.
Construction and Land Development Lending: The company is an active originator of construction and land development loans. It focuses construction lending on making loans to developers and homebuilders in its primary market area to acquire, develop, and build single-family residences or condominium projects. The companys construction loans, include loans for the construction of multi-family residential or mixed-use properties.
Multi-Family Residential and Commercial Real Estate Loans: Commercial real estate and residential multi-family real estate loan portfolio consists primarily of loans secured by small office buildings, strip shopping centers, small apartment buildings and other properties used for commercial and multi-family purposes located in the companys market area.
Consumer Lending Activities: The company offers various types of consumer loans, such as loans secured by deposit accounts and unsecured personal loans. Consumer loans are originated primarily through existing and walk-in customers and direct advertising.
Commercial Business Loans: Commercial business loans typically are made to small to mid-sized businesses in the companys market area primarily to provide working capital. Its commercial business loans are secured by real estate.
The companys investment policy permits securities investments in debt securities issued by the U.S. government and U.S. agencies, municipal bonds, and corporate debt obligations, as well as investments in preferred and common stock of government agencies and government sponsored enterprises, such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the Federal Home Loan Bank of Pittsburgh (federal agency securities) and other equity securities.
The company offers a variety of deposit accounts with a range of interest rates and terms. Its deposits consist of checking, both interest-bearing and non-interest-bearing, money market, savings and certificate of deposit accounts.
Prudential Bancorp, Inc. of Pennsylvania was founded in 1886.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PRUDENTIAL BANCORP INC. OF PENNSYLVANIA COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PRUDENTIAL BANCORP INC. OF PENNSYLVANIA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PRUDENTIAL BANCORP INC. OF PENNSYLVANIA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PRUDENTIAL BANCORP INC. OF PENNSYLVANIA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PRUDENTIAL BANCORP INC. OF PENNSYLVANIA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania Industry Position Analysis
6. PRUDENTIAL BANCORP INC. OF PENNSYLVANIA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PRUDENTIAL BANCORP INC. OF PENNSYLVANIA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PRUDENTIAL BANCORP INC. OF PENNSYLVANIA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PRUDENTIAL BANCORP INC. OF PENNSYLVANIA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PRUDENTIAL BANCORP INC. OF PENNSYLVANIA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PRUDENTIAL BANCORP INC. OF PENNSYLVANIA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania Major Shareholders
Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania History
Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania Offices and Representations
Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania Capital Market Snapshot
Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania 1-year Stock Charts
Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania 5-year Stock Charts
Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Prudential Bancorp Inc. Of Pennsylvania Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?