- The report contains detailed information about Premierwest Bancorp that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Premierwest Bancorp. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Premierwest Bancorp financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Premierwest Bancorp competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Premierwest Bancorp business.
About Premierwest Bancorp
PremierWest Bancorp operates as the holding company for PremierWest Bank, which offers a range of commercial banking services to small and medium sized businesses, professionals, and retail customers in southern and central Oregon and northern California.
As of December 31, 2009, the company had a network of 48 service bank branches. It serves Jackson County, Oregon, from its main office facility in Medford with six branch offices in Medford and a branch office in each of the surrounding communities of Central Point, Eagle Point, Ashland, and Shady Cove. It also serves Josephine County with two service branches in Grants Pass, Oregon. Another primary market area is in Douglas County with four branches in Roseburg, Oregon, and four branches located in the communities of Winston, Glide, Sutherlin, and Drain. Also in Oregon and located inland from the interstate 5 corridor, it operates four branches. Two are located in Klamath Falls in Klamath County. Two other branch offices are located in Deschutes County, with a branch in both Bend and Redmond.
The company gathers deposits from the general public and applies those funds to the origination of loans for commercial, real estate, consumer purposes, and investments. It has three subsidiaries: Premier Finance Company, PremierWest Investment Services, Inc., and Blue Star Properties, Inc. Premier Finance Company originates consumer loans from offices located in Medford, Grants Pass, Klamath Falls, Roseburg, Coos Bay, Eugene and Portland, Oregon and Redding, California. PremierWest Investment Services, Inc. provides investment brokerage services. Blue Star Properties, Inc. serves solely to hold real estate properties for the company,
Products and Services
Loan and lease products: The company makes commercial and real estate loans, construction loans for owner-occupied and investment properties, leases through a third-party vendor, and secured and unsecured consumer loans.
Commercial lending: The company offers loans for business and commercial customers, including equipment and inventory financing, accounts receivable financing, operating lines of credit, and real estate construction loans. It also makes certain small business administration loans to qualified businesses.
Real estate lending: The company originates various types of construction loans, including residential construction loans to borrowers who occupy the premises upon completion of construction, residential construction loans to builders, commercial construction loans, and real estate acquisition and development loans.
Consumer lending: The company makes secured and unsecured loans to individual borrowers for various purposes, including personal loans, revolving credit lines, and home equity loans, and consumer loans secured by autos, boats, and recreational vehicles.
Deposit Products and Other Services
The company offers various deposit products to commercial and consumer customers, including deposits through checking and savings accounts, money market accounts, IRA accounts, NOW accounts, various fixed-maturity, fixed-rate time deposits, and certificates of deposit. It also offers safe deposit facilities, traveler's checks, money orders, and automated teller machines.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included U.S. government and agency securities; mortgage-backed securities and collateralized mortgage obligations; obligations of states and political subdivisions; and restricted equity securities.
PremierWest Bancorp was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PREMIERWEST BANCORP COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PREMIERWEST BANCORP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PREMIERWEST BANCORP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PREMIERWEST BANCORP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PREMIERWEST BANCORP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Premierwest Bancorp Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Premierwest Bancorp and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Premierwest Bancorp and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Premierwest Bancorp Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Premierwest Bancorp Industry Position Analysis
6. PREMIERWEST BANCORP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PREMIERWEST BANCORP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PREMIERWEST BANCORP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PREMIERWEST BANCORP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PREMIERWEST BANCORP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PREMIERWEST BANCORP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Premierwest Bancorp Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Premierwest Bancorp Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Premierwest Bancorp Major Shareholders
Premierwest Bancorp History
Premierwest Bancorp Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Premierwest Bancorp Offices and Representations
Premierwest Bancorp SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Premierwest Bancorp Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Premierwest Bancorp Capital Market Snapshot
Premierwest Bancorp Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Premierwest Bancorp Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Premierwest Bancorp Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Premierwest Bancorp Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Premierwest Bancorp 1-year Stock Charts
Premierwest Bancorp 5-year Stock Charts
Premierwest Bancorp vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Premierwest Bancorp vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Premierwest Bancorp Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?