- The report contains detailed information about Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. business.
About Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc.
Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc. operates as the holding company for Pinnacle National Bank, which provides commercial banking services to individuals, small-to medium-sized businesses, and professional entities in Tennessee. It also offers products and services, such as investments and treasury management. As of December 31, 2009, it provided its services through 34 banking locations. Its primary markets are Nashville and Knoxville areas in Tennessee.
The company offers a range of lending products, including commercial, real estate, and consumer loans.
The company's commercial clients borrow for various purposes. The terms of these loans would vary by purpose and by type of any underlying collateral and include equipment loans and working capital loans. Commercial loans may be unsecured or secured by accounts receivable or by other business assets. It also makes various commercial real estate loans, residential real estate loans, and construction and development loans.
The company also makes various loans to individuals for personal, family, investment and household purposes, including secured and unsecured installment and term loans, residential first mortgage loans, home equity loans, and home equity lines of credit.
In addition to loans, the company has investments primarily in obligations of the United States government, obligations guaranteed as to principal and interest by the United States government and other securities.
The company's core deposits include savings, checking, interest-bearing checking, money market, and certificate of deposit accounts. Its non-core deposit sources primarily include brokered certificates of deposits and public funds. It also offers its targeted commercial clients remote deposit services, which allow electronic deposits to be made from the clients place of business.
Investment, Trust and Insurance Services
The company contracts with Raymond James Financial Service, Inc. (RJFS), a registered broker-dealer and investment adviser, to offer and sell various securities and other financial products to the public from its locations through its employees that are also RJFS employees. RJFS is a subsidiary of Raymond James Financial, Inc.
The company's investment products include mutual funds; variable annuities; money market instruments; treasury securities; bonds; fixed annuities; stocks; financial planning; asset management accounts; and listed options.
The company also maintains a trust department, which provides fiduciary and investment management services for individual and institutional clients. Account types include personal trust, endowments, foundations, individual retirement accounts, pensions and custody. It has initiated an institutional trust business providing collective trust fund fiduciary services. It also has established Pinnacle Advisory Services, Inc., a registered investment advisor, to provide investment advisory services to its clients. Additionally, Miller and Loughry Insurance Services, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary, provides insurance products, particularly in the property and casualty area, to its clients.
Other Banking Services
The company also offers an array of convenience-centered products and services, including 24 hour telephone and Internet banking, debit cards, direct deposit and cash management services for small- to medium-sized businesses. Additionally, it is associated with a nationwide network of automated teller machines of other financial institutions that its clients are able to use throughout Tennessee and other regions.
Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc. was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PINNACLE FINANCIAL PARTNERS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PINNACLE FINANCIAL PARTNERS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PINNACLE FINANCIAL PARTNERS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PINNACLE FINANCIAL PARTNERS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PINNACLE FINANCIAL PARTNERS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PINNACLE FINANCIAL PARTNERS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PINNACLE FINANCIAL PARTNERS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PINNACLE FINANCIAL PARTNERS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PINNACLE FINANCIAL PARTNERS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PINNACLE FINANCIAL PARTNERS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PINNACLE FINANCIAL PARTNERS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. Major Shareholders
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. History
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. Offices and Representations
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?