- The report contains detailed information about Patriot National Bancorp Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Patriot National Bancorp Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Patriot National Bancorp Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Patriot National Bancorp Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Patriot National Bancorp Inc. business.
About Patriot National Bancorp Inc.
Patriot National Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Patriot National Bank, which offers a range of consumer and commercial banking services to individuals, small and medium-sized businesses, and professionals. As of December 31, 2009, the company operated through main office in Stamford, Connecticut, 15 other branch offices in Connecticut, and 3 branch offices in New York.
The company offers commercial real estate and construction loans to area businesses and developers. Real estate loans made to individuals include home mortgages, home improvement loans, bridge loans and home equity loans, and lines of credit. Other personal loans include lines of credit, installment loans, overdraft protection, and credit cards. Commercial loans offered to small and medium-sized businesses include secured and unsecured loans to service companies, real estate developers, manufacturers, restaurants, wholesalers, retailers and professionals doing business in the region. In addition to offering residential real estate mortgage loans for its own portfolio, it also solicits and processes mortgage loan applications from consumers on behalf of permanent investors and originates loans for sale.
The company's other services include internet banking, bill paying, remote deposit capture, debit cards, money orders, travelers checks, and ATMs (automated teller machines). It is a member of CDARS (Certificates of Deposit Account Registry Service).
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included U. S. government agency obligations, U. S. government agency mortgage-backed securities, money market preferred equity securities, Federal Reserve Bank stock, and Federal Home Loan Bank stock.
The company offers consumer and commercial deposit accounts that include checking accounts, interest-bearing NOW accounts, insured money market accounts, time certificates of deposit, savings accounts, IRAs (individual retirement accounts), and HSAs (health savings accounts).
Patriot National Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PATRIOT NATIONAL BANCORP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PATRIOT NATIONAL BANCORP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PATRIOT NATIONAL BANCORP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PATRIOT NATIONAL BANCORP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PATRIOT NATIONAL BANCORP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Patriot National Bancorp Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Patriot National Bancorp Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Patriot National Bancorp Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Patriot National Bancorp Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Patriot National Bancorp Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PATRIOT NATIONAL BANCORP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PATRIOT NATIONAL BANCORP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PATRIOT NATIONAL BANCORP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PATRIOT NATIONAL BANCORP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PATRIOT NATIONAL BANCORP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PATRIOT NATIONAL BANCORP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Patriot National Bancorp Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Patriot National Bancorp Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Patriot National Bancorp Inc. Major Shareholders
Patriot National Bancorp Inc. History
Patriot National Bancorp Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Patriot National Bancorp Inc. Offices and Representations
Patriot National Bancorp Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Patriot National Bancorp Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Patriot National Bancorp Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Patriot National Bancorp Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Patriot National Bancorp Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Patriot National Bancorp Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Patriot National Bancorp Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Patriot National Bancorp Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Patriot National Bancorp Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Patriot National Bancorp Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Patriot National Bancorp Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Patriot National Bancorp Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?