- The report contains detailed information about Patapsco Bancorp Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Patapsco Bancorp Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Patapsco Bancorp Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Patapsco Bancorp Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Patapsco Bancorp Inc. business.
About Patapsco Bancorp Inc.
Patapsco Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for The Patapsco Bank.
The Patapsco Bank
The Bank is a Maryland commercial bank operating through four full-service offices located in Dundalk, Carney, Glen Arm and Baltimore City, Maryland. The primary business of the Bank is to attract deposits from individual and corporate customers and to originate residential and commercial mortgage loans, commercial loans and consumer loans, primarily in the Greater Baltimore Metropolitan area. The Bank has two active operating subsidiaries, Prime Business Leasing and Patapsco Financial Services. The primary business of Prime Business Leasing is the servicing of commercial leases. The primary business of Patapsco Financial Services is the sale of consumer investments.
The Banks market area for gathering deposits consists of the Hampden area of Baltimore City and eastern and northeastern Baltimore County, Maryland, while the Bank makes loans to customers in much of the Mid-Atlantic area with an emphasis on the Baltimore metropolitan area.
The companys loan portfolio consists of residential mortgage loans. It also offers other loans secured by real estate including construction and commercial real estate loans. In addition, the company originates consumer and other loans, including home equity loans, home improvement loans, and loans secured by deposits. The companys commercial loan portfolio consists of small business loans and commercial leases.
Residential Real Estate Lending: The company originates residential real estate loans in its market area. Residential real estate loans consist of both single-family and multi-family residential real estate loans. The companys multi-family residential loan portfolio consists primarily of loans secured by small apartment buildings.
Construction Lending: The company also offers residential and commercial construction loans and land acquisition and development loans. Residential construction loans are offered to individuals who are having their primary or secondary residence built, as well as to local builders to construct single-family dwellings.
Commercial Real Estate Lending: The companys commercial real estate loan portfolio consists of loans to finance the acquisition of small office buildings, shopping centers, and commercial and industrial buildings.
Consumer Lending: The consumer loans in the companys loan portfolio consist of home improvement loans, home equity loans, loans secured by savings deposits, and overdraft protection for checking accounts and other consumer loans.
Commercial Lending: The companys commercial loans consist of commercial business loans and the financing of lease transactions, which may not be secured by real estate. This commercial lending program employs many of the alternative financing and guarantee programs available through the U.S. Small Business Administration and other state and local economic development agencies.
The company originates commercial business loans to small and medium-sized businesses in its market area. Commercial business loans are made to finance the purchase of inventory, new or used commercial business assets or for short-term working capital, or the purchase of real estate to be occupied by the operating company.
The investment activities of the company consist primarily of investments in mortgage-backed securities and other investment securities. Its investments include federally sponsored agency mortgage pass-through, federally sponsored agency debt securities, U.S. treasury obligations, and investment grade corporate securities.
The company attracts deposits principally from within its market area by offering a variety of deposit instruments, including checking accounts, Christmas Club accounts, money market accounts, statement and passbook savings accounts, Individual Retirement Accounts, and certificates of deposit which range in maturity from 7 days to 66 months.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PATAPSCO BANCORP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PATAPSCO BANCORP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PATAPSCO BANCORP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PATAPSCO BANCORP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PATAPSCO BANCORP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Patapsco Bancorp Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Patapsco Bancorp Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Patapsco Bancorp Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Patapsco Bancorp Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Patapsco Bancorp Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PATAPSCO BANCORP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PATAPSCO BANCORP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PATAPSCO BANCORP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PATAPSCO BANCORP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PATAPSCO BANCORP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PATAPSCO BANCORP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Patapsco Bancorp Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Patapsco Bancorp Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Patapsco Bancorp Inc. Major Shareholders
Patapsco Bancorp Inc. History
Patapsco Bancorp Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Patapsco Bancorp Inc. Offices and Representations
Patapsco Bancorp Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Patapsco Bancorp Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Patapsco Bancorp Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Patapsco Bancorp Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Patapsco Bancorp Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Patapsco Bancorp Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Patapsco Bancorp Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Patapsco Bancorp Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Patapsco Bancorp Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Patapsco Bancorp Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Patapsco Bancorp Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Patapsco Bancorp Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?