- The report contains detailed information about Pacific Continental Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pacific Continental Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pacific Continental Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pacific Continental Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pacific Continental Corp. business.
About Pacific Continental Corp.
Pacific Continental Corporation operates as the holding company for Pacific Continental Bank, which provides commercial banking, financing, mortgage lending, and other services in Western Oregon and Western Washington.
The company operates in three primary markets, including Portland, Oregon / Southwest Washington; Seattle, Washington; and Eugene, Oregon. As of December 31, 2009, the company operated 14 full-service offices in 6 Oregon and 3 Washington cities.
The company offers a range of financial service products to meet the banking needs of its targeted segments in the market areas served.
The company offers a range of deposit services that are typically available in most banks and other financial institutions, including checking, savings, money market accounts, and time deposits. It provides on-line cash management, remote deposit capture, and banking services to businesses and consumers. It also allows 24-hour customer access to deposit and loan information through telephone and on-line cash management products.
The company focuses on specific areas of lending within its primary market areas, including loans to community-based businesses, professional service providers, not-for-profit organizations; and private banking services for business owners and executives.
The companys commercial loans, secured and unsecured, are made primarily to professionals, community-based businesses, and not-for-profit organizations. These loans are available for general operating purposes, acquisition of fixed assets, purchases of equipment and machinery, financing of inventory and accounts receivable, and other business purposes. The company also originates small business administration (SBA) loans.
The company, within its primary markets, also concentrates on permanent and construction loan financing for commercial facilities and for pre-sold, custom, and speculative home construction. The company also finances requests for multi-family residences. Fixed-rate and variable rate residential mortgage loans are offered through its mortgage loan department.
The company makes secured and unsecured loans to individuals for various purposes, including purchases of automobiles, mobile homes, boats, and other recreational vehicles, home improvements, education, and personal investment.
Merchant and Card Services
The company provides merchant card payment services, through an outside processor, for its client base, including community-based businesses, not-for-profits, and professional service providers. This includes processing of credit card transactions and issuance of business credit cards. It also offers credit card services to its business customers and uses an outside vendor for credit card processing.
The company provides other traditional commercial and consumer banking services, including cash management products for businesses, on-line banking, safe deposit services, debit and ATM cards, ACH transactions, savings bonds, cashiers checks, travelers checks, and notary services.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included the U.S. treasury, U.S. government agencies and corporations; obligations of states and political subdivisions; and other mortgage-backed securities.
Pacific Continental Corporation was founded in 1972.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PACIFIC CONTINENTAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PACIFIC CONTINENTAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PACIFIC CONTINENTAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PACIFIC CONTINENTAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PACIFIC CONTINENTAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pacific Continental Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pacific Continental Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pacific Continental Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pacific Continental Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pacific Continental Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. PACIFIC CONTINENTAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PACIFIC CONTINENTAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PACIFIC CONTINENTAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PACIFIC CONTINENTAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PACIFIC CONTINENTAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PACIFIC CONTINENTAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pacific Continental Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pacific Continental Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pacific Continental Corp. Major Shareholders
Pacific Continental Corp. History
Pacific Continental Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pacific Continental Corp. Offices and Representations
Pacific Continental Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pacific Continental Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pacific Continental Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Pacific Continental Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Pacific Continental Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pacific Continental Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pacific Continental Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pacific Continental Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Pacific Continental Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Pacific Continental Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pacific Continental Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pacific Continental Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?