- The report contains detailed information about Pacific Coast National Bancorp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pacific Coast National Bancorp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pacific Coast National Bancorp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pacific Coast National Bancorp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pacific Coast National Bancorp. business.
About Pacific Coast National Bancorp.
Pacific Coast National Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Pacific Coast National Bank that provides a range of commercial and consumer banking services to small-to medium-sized businesses, independent single-family residential and commercial contractors, professional concerns, and consumers.
The company operates two full service retail banking offices, located in San Clemente and Encinitas, California. Its lending services include commercial real estate, construction and development, commercial loans, and consumer loans, including residential second mortgage loans. The company also offers credit and debit cards, online banking, domestic and foreign wire transfers, and travelers and cashiers checks. These services are provided through various delivery systems, including automated teller machines, private banking, telephone banking, and Internet banking.
The company offers a range of lending products, including commercial loans to small-to-medium-sized businesses, professionals, and consumer loans to individuals.
Real estate loans: The real estate portion of the company's loan portfolio comprises: mortgage loans secured typically by commercial and multi-family residential properties, revolving lines of credit granted to consumers secured by equity in residential properties; and construction and development loans.
Construction and development loans - Construction loans consist primarily of single-family residential properties, primarily located in the coastal communities, and commercial properties for owner-occupied, have floating interest rates.
Commercial and multi-family real estate - Commercial and multi-family real estate loan terms generally are limited to fifteen years or less.
Residential real estate The companys residential real estate loans consist of residential second mortgage loans.
Commercial loans The companys target commercial loan market is retail establishments and small-to- medium-sized businesses. Its commercial loan portfolio comprises lines of credit for working capital and term loans to finance equipment and other business assets.
SBA loans - SBA loans supports small business owners as they fund purchases of real estate and business expansion. The companys SBA lending department has the expertise to offer two types of SBA-guaranteed loans to business clients, depending on the business needs and underlying collateral.
Consumer and other lending The companys consumer loan portfolio consists primarily of personal lines of credit and loans to acquire personal assets, such as automobiles and boats originated on a case-by-case basis as an accommodation for the companys clients.
The company makes investments primarily in obligations of the United States or obligations guaranteed as to principal and interest by the United States and other taxable securities.
The company offers various deposit services including demand deposits, regular savings accounts, money market accounts, certificates of deposit, and individual retirement accounts.
Pacific Coast National Bancorp was founded in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PACIFIC COAST NATIONAL BANCORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PACIFIC COAST NATIONAL BANCORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PACIFIC COAST NATIONAL BANCORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PACIFIC COAST NATIONAL BANCORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PACIFIC COAST NATIONAL BANCORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pacific Coast National Bancorp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pacific Coast National Bancorp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pacific Coast National Bancorp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pacific Coast National Bancorp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pacific Coast National Bancorp. Industry Position Analysis
6. PACIFIC COAST NATIONAL BANCORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PACIFIC COAST NATIONAL BANCORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PACIFIC COAST NATIONAL BANCORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PACIFIC COAST NATIONAL BANCORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PACIFIC COAST NATIONAL BANCORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PACIFIC COAST NATIONAL BANCORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pacific Coast National Bancorp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pacific Coast National Bancorp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pacific Coast National Bancorp. Major Shareholders
Pacific Coast National Bancorp. History
Pacific Coast National Bancorp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pacific Coast National Bancorp. Offices and Representations
Pacific Coast National Bancorp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pacific Coast National Bancorp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pacific Coast National Bancorp. Capital Market Snapshot
Pacific Coast National Bancorp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Pacific Coast National Bancorp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pacific Coast National Bancorp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pacific Coast National Bancorp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pacific Coast National Bancorp. 1-year Stock Charts
Pacific Coast National Bancorp. 5-year Stock Charts
Pacific Coast National Bancorp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pacific Coast National Bancorp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pacific Coast National Bancorp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?