- The report contains detailed information about Oriental Bank of Commerce that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Oriental Bank of Commerce. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Oriental Bank of Commerce financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Oriental Bank of Commerce competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Oriental Bank of Commerce business.
About Oriental Bank of Commerce
Oriental Bank of Commerce provides various banking products and services in India. It offers various deposit products, including saving accounts, current accounts, term deposit, tax saving term deposit, flexi fixed deposit, and variable progressive deposit. The companys loan portfolio comprises housing loans, vehicle loans, education loans, personal loans, loans against government securities, loans against credit cards, and agricultural loans, as well as loans to doctors, professionals, defense personnel, traders, small and medium enterprises, and women. In addition, it provides mobile banking, Internet banking, SMS alert, cheque/cash deposit facility, foreign remittance, online trading, debit card, and Demat account services, as well as electronic remittance facilities through real time gross settlement and national electronic funds transfer. Further, the company sells third party products, such as life and general insurance and mutual funds; offers cash management services consisting of collections, payments, and custodial services; and involves in treasury operations comprising dealing in securities and money market operations. Additionally, it provides a range of merchant banking services, such as managing of public issue of equity and debt; handling dividend/interest warrant issues of corporates; acting as escrow collecting bank of public issues; monitoring agency work as per SEBI guidelines; advisory services for projects; private placement of securities; syndication of rupee term loan; and corporate advisory services relating to takeovers, acquisitions, and disinvestments. As of March 31, 2010, it operated 1508 branches and 980 ATMs. Oriental Bank of Commerce is headquartered in New Delhi, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Oriental Bank of Commerce Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Oriental Bank of Commerce and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Oriental Bank of Commerce and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Oriental Bank of Commerce Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Oriental Bank of Commerce Industry Position Analysis
6. ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Oriental Bank of Commerce Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Oriental Bank of Commerce Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Oriental Bank of Commerce Major Shareholders
Oriental Bank of Commerce History
Oriental Bank of Commerce Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Oriental Bank of Commerce Offices and Representations
Oriental Bank of Commerce SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Oriental Bank of Commerce Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Oriental Bank of Commerce Capital Market Snapshot
Oriental Bank of Commerce Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Oriental Bank of Commerce Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Oriental Bank of Commerce Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Oriental Bank of Commerce Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Oriental Bank of Commerce 1-year Stock Charts
Oriental Bank of Commerce 5-year Stock Charts
Oriental Bank of Commerce vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Oriental Bank of Commerce vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Oriental Bank of Commerce Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?