- The report contains detailed information about Orange County Business Bank, NA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Orange County Business Bank, NA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Orange County Business Bank, NA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Orange County Business Bank, NA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Orange County Business Bank, NA business.
About Orange County Business Bank, NA
Orange County Business Bank, NA operates as a full-service commercial bank serving the needs of businesses and professionals throughout Orange County. The company offers banking services for locally owned and operated businesses, professional practices, and commercial/industrial companies. It provides services that include depository, business, and commercial real estate financing products designed for each client.
The companys loan portfolio includes commercial loans, industrial loans; real estate loans, including loans secured by construction, land development, farm and other land loans; loans to individuals for household, family, and other personal expenditures, such as credit cards, revolving credit plans, and other consumer loans.
The companys deposits include NOW accounts, ATS accounts, telephone and preauthorized transfer accounts, savings deposits, and time deposits.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ORANGE COUNTY BUSINESS BANK, NA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ORANGE COUNTY BUSINESS BANK, NA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ORANGE COUNTY BUSINESS BANK, NA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ORANGE COUNTY BUSINESS BANK, NA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ORANGE COUNTY BUSINESS BANK, NA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Orange County Business Bank, NA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Orange County Business Bank, NA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Orange County Business Bank, NA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Orange County Business Bank, NA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Orange County Business Bank, NA Industry Position Analysis
6. ORANGE COUNTY BUSINESS BANK, NA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ORANGE COUNTY BUSINESS BANK, NA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ORANGE COUNTY BUSINESS BANK, NA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ORANGE COUNTY BUSINESS BANK, NA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ORANGE COUNTY BUSINESS BANK, NA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ORANGE COUNTY BUSINESS BANK, NA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Orange County Business Bank, NA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Orange County Business Bank, NA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Orange County Business Bank, NA Major Shareholders
Orange County Business Bank, NA History
Orange County Business Bank, NA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Orange County Business Bank, NA Offices and Representations
Orange County Business Bank, NA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Orange County Business Bank, NA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Orange County Business Bank, NA Capital Market Snapshot
Orange County Business Bank, NA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Orange County Business Bank, NA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Orange County Business Bank, NA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Orange County Business Bank, NA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Orange County Business Bank, NA 1-year Stock Charts
Orange County Business Bank, NA 5-year Stock Charts
Orange County Business Bank, NA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Orange County Business Bank, NA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Orange County Business Bank, NA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?