- The report contains detailed information about Ocean Shore Holding Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ocean Shore Holding Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ocean Shore Holding Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ocean Shore Holding Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ocean Shore Holding Co. business.
About Ocean Shore Holding Co.
Ocean Shore Holding Co. operates as the holding company for Ocean City Home Bank, which offers a range of financial services to consumers and businesses in its market area. The company attracts deposits from the general public, small businesses, and municipalities and uses those funds to originate various consumer and commercial loans, which it holds primarily for investment.
The companys main office is located in Ocean City, New Jersey, and serves the southern New Jersey shore communities through 10 full service offices, including 8 in Atlantic County and 2 in Cape May County.
One- to Four-Family Residential Loans: The companys primary lending activity is the origination of mortgage loans to enable borrowers to purchase or refinance existing homes in its market area. It offers fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgage loans with terms of approximately 40 years.
Commercial and Multi-Family Real Estate Loans: The company offers fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgage loans secured by commercial real estate. Its commercial real estate loans are secured by condominiums, small office buildings, and owner-occupied properties located in its market area and used for businesses. The company originates fixed-rate and adjustable-rate commercial real estate loans for terms of approximately 20 years.
Construction Loans: The company originates loans to individuals and builders to finance the construction of residential dwellings. It also makes construction loans for commercial development projects, including condominiums, apartment buildings, and owner-occupied properties used for businesses.
Commercial Loans: The company makes commercial business loans to various professionals, sole proprietorships and small businesses in its market area. It offers term loans for capital improvements, equipment acquisition and long-term working capital. These loans are secured by business assets other than real estate, such as business equipment and inventory. It also originates lines of credit to finance the working capital needs of businesses to be repaid by seasonal cash flows or to provide a period of time during which the business can borrow funds for planned equipment purchases. It offers time notes, letters of credit, and loans guaranteed by the small business administration.
Consumer Loans: The companys consumer loans primarily include home equity loans or lines of credit. Its consumer loan portfolio also includes loans secured by passbook or certificate accounts, secured and unsecured personal loans, and home improvement loans.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included securities of U.S. government and agencies; agency mortgage-backed securities; corporate debt securities; municipal securities; and equity securities and mutual funds.
The company offers a selection of deposit instruments, including noninterest-bearing demand accounts (such as money market accounts), regular savings accounts, and certificates of deposit. In addition to accounts for individuals, the company also offers various deposit accounts designed for the businesses operating in its market area. The companys business banking deposit products include commercial checking accounts, a sweep account, and special accounts for realtors, attorneys, and non-profit organizations.
Ocean Shore Holding Co. was founded in 1887.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OCEAN SHORE HOLDING CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OCEAN SHORE HOLDING CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OCEAN SHORE HOLDING CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OCEAN SHORE HOLDING CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OCEAN SHORE HOLDING CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ocean Shore Holding Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ocean Shore Holding Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ocean Shore Holding Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ocean Shore Holding Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ocean Shore Holding Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. OCEAN SHORE HOLDING CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OCEAN SHORE HOLDING CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OCEAN SHORE HOLDING CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OCEAN SHORE HOLDING CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OCEAN SHORE HOLDING CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OCEAN SHORE HOLDING CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ocean Shore Holding Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ocean Shore Holding Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ocean Shore Holding Co. Major Shareholders
Ocean Shore Holding Co. History
Ocean Shore Holding Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ocean Shore Holding Co. Offices and Representations
Ocean Shore Holding Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ocean Shore Holding Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ocean Shore Holding Co. Capital Market Snapshot
Ocean Shore Holding Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Ocean Shore Holding Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ocean Shore Holding Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ocean Shore Holding Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ocean Shore Holding Co. 1-year Stock Charts
Ocean Shore Holding Co. 5-year Stock Charts
Ocean Shore Holding Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ocean Shore Holding Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ocean Shore Holding Co. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?