- The report contains detailed information about OBA Financial Services, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for OBA Financial Services, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The OBA Financial Services, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes OBA Financial Services, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of OBA Financial Services, Inc. business.
About OBA Financial Services, Inc.
OBA Financial Services, Inc. operates as the holding company for OBA Bank. The company provides financial services to individuals, families, and businesses.
The companys operations are conducted from three full-service branch offices located in Montgomery County, Maryland, which is on the northwest border of Washington, D.C. as well as its full-service branch offices located in Washington, D.C. and Howard County, Maryland. Its market area has a range of private employers, as well as, the federal, state, and local governments.
The companys primary lending activities are the origination of one- to four-family residential mortgage loans, commercial real estate loans, home equity loans and lines of credit, and commercial business loans. It also originates construction loans and consumer loans.
One- to Four-Family Residential Mortgage Loans: The company offers fixed-rate and adjustable-rate residential mortgage loans with maturities generally up to 30 years. It originates fixed- and adjustable-rate jumbo loans with terms of approximately 30 years. The company offers special programs for first-time home buyers and low and moderate-income home buyers.
Commercial Real Estate Loans: Properties securing the companys commercial real estate loans primarily include small office buildings, office suites, and churches. It is seeking to originate more loans for business owner-occupied properties.
Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit: Home equity loans and home equity lines of credit are secured by the borrowers primary residence, secondary residence, or one- to four-family investment properties. The companys home equity loans are originated with fixed rates of interest and with terms of approximately 30 years.
Commercial Business Loans: The company makes business loans primarily to small and medium sized businesses in the greater Montgomery and Howard County areas of Central Maryland and the District of Columbia. Various types of secured and unsecured commercial business loans are made to customers in its market area. Commercial business loans consist of term loans as well as closed-end and open-end lines of credit for the purpose of current asset financing, equipment purchases, working capital, and other general business purposes.
Construction Loans: The company makes commercial construction loans for rental properties, commercial buildings, and homes built by developers on speculative, undeveloped property. The terms of commercial construction loans are made in accordance with its commercial loan policy. It typically provides the permanent mortgage financing on its construction loans on income-producing property.
The company invests in securities issued by the U.S. Government, as well as mortgage-backed securities and direct obligations of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae.
The companys deposit accounts consist of statement savings accounts, certificates of deposit, regular checking accounts, money market accounts, commercial and regular checking accounts, and individual retirement accounts.
OBA Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1861.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OBA FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OBA FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OBA FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OBA FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OBA FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. OBA Financial Services, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of OBA Financial Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of OBA Financial Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. OBA Financial Services, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. OBA Financial Services, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. OBA FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OBA FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OBA FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OBA FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OBA FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OBA FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
OBA Financial Services, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
OBA Financial Services, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
OBA Financial Services, Inc. Major Shareholders
OBA Financial Services, Inc. History
OBA Financial Services, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
OBA Financial Services, Inc. Offices and Representations
OBA Financial Services, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
OBA Financial Services, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
OBA Financial Services, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
OBA Financial Services, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
OBA Financial Services, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
OBA Financial Services, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
OBA Financial Services, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
OBA Financial Services, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
OBA Financial Services, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
OBA Financial Services, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
OBA Financial Services, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
OBA Financial Services, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?