- The report contains detailed information about Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. business.
About Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc.
Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Northeast Community Bank, which offers various financial services to consumers and businesses.
The company is headquartered in White Plains, New York, which is located in Westchester County and it operates through its main office in White Plains, its five other full-service branch offices in the New York City boroughs of Manhattan (New York County), Brooklyn (Kings County), and Bronx (Bronx County), and its two full-service branch offices in Danvers and Plymouth, Massachusetts. The company conducts lending activities throughout the northeastern United States, including New York, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania.
The company originates loans primarily for investment purposes. It primarily originates multi-family residential real estate loans. It also originates mixed-use real estate loans, non-residential real estate loans, and commercial loans. The company also makes consumer loans and purchases participation interests in construction loans.
Multi-family and Mixed-use Real Estate Loans: The company offers adjustable rate mortgage loans secured by multi-family and mixed-use real estate. These loans include primarily loans on low to moderate income apartment buildings located in its lending territory and include loans on cooperative apartment buildings (in the New York area), loans for Section 8 multi-family housing and loans for single room occupancy (SRO) multi-family housing properties. The company originates various adjustable-rate and balloon multi-family and mixed-use real estate loans.
Non-residential Real Estate Loans: The companys non-residential real estate loans are generally secured by office buildings, medical facilities, and retail shopping centers that are primarily located in moderate income areas with in its lending territory.
Equity Lines of Credit on Real Estate Loans: The company offers equity lines of credit on multi-family, mixed-use, and non-residential real estate properties on which it holds the first mortgage. For existing borrowers, it offers an equity line of credit program secured by a second mortgage on the borrowers multi-family, mixed-use or non-residential property. The companys equity lines of credit are typically interest for the first five years and then the remaining term of the line of credit is tied to the remaining term on the first mortgage on the multi-family, mixed-use or non-residential property.
Consumer Loans: The company offers loans secured by savings accounts or certificates of deposit (share loans) and overdraft protection for checking accounts which is linked to statement savings accounts and has the ability to transfer funds from the statement savings account to the checking account when needed to cover overdrafts.
The companys securities portfolio consists primarily of residential mortgage-backed securities.
The company offers various deposit accounts with a range of interest rates and terms. Its deposits principally consist of interest-bearing demand accounts (such as NOW and money market accounts), regular savings accounts, noninterest-bearing demand accounts (such as checking accounts), and certificates of deposit.
Investment Advisory and Financial Planning Activities
The company, through Hayden Financial Group, LLC, offers investment advisory and financial planning services under the name Hayden Wealth Management Group, a division of the company, through a networking arrangement with a registered broker-dealer and investment advisor.
Hayden Wealth Management Group performs a range of financial planning and investment advisory services based on the needs of a diversified client base, including wealth management based on a clients time dimension, risk aversion/tolerance, value system and specific purposes of a portfolio; transition planning from one career to another, especially the transition to retirement; conducting risk assessment and management on issues related to various kinds of insurance covered contingencies; and providing assistance relating to the ultimate disposition of assets.
Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1934.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NORTHEAST COMMUNITY BANCORP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NORTHEAST COMMUNITY BANCORP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NORTHEAST COMMUNITY BANCORP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NORTHEAST COMMUNITY BANCORP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NORTHEAST COMMUNITY BANCORP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NORTHEAST COMMUNITY BANCORP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NORTHEAST COMMUNITY BANCORP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NORTHEAST COMMUNITY BANCORP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NORTHEAST COMMUNITY BANCORP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NORTHEAST COMMUNITY BANCORP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NORTHEAST COMMUNITY BANCORP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. Major Shareholders
Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. History
Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. Offices and Representations
Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?