- The report contains detailed information about NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NICE Holdings Co., Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. business.
About NICE Holdings Co., Ltd.
National Information & Credit Evaluation, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides credit rating and credit information services in Korea. It provides credit rating services, including issuer rating, bond rating, commercial paper rating, structured finance rating, venture company rating, value consulting and evaluation, and credit risk management and consulting for financial institutions and financial supervisory agencies. The company offers credit bureau, a consumer credit evaluation service based on credit information database. These services comprise providing member organizations with consumer credit information shared among members composed of domestic financial and nonfinancial institutions; self-credit information management; and solutions related to system construction, such as credit and lending integrated planning system for professional consulting to enable objective and precise evaluation of individual credit risks and customer values. It offers asset management services, including deliquency management, financial receivable management, trade receivable management, and foreign accounts receivable management. The company also provides research and consulting services, such as marketing research, mystery shopping survey, customer satisfaction index survey, call center quality index survey, advertisement effect survey, and political and social survey; and credit value consulting and evaluation services, including business restructuring, corporate recovery, credit analysis, group analysis, and court-related services. National Information & Credit Evaluation was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Seoul, Korea.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NICE HOLDINGS CO., LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NICE HOLDINGS CO., LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NICE HOLDINGS CO., LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NICE HOLDINGS CO., LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NICE HOLDINGS CO., LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. NICE HOLDINGS CO., LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NICE HOLDINGS CO., LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NICE HOLDINGS CO., LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NICE HOLDINGS CO., LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NICE HOLDINGS CO., LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NICE HOLDINGS CO., LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. Major Shareholders
NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. History
NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. Offices and Representations
NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NICE Holdings Co., Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?