- The report contains detailed information about Nara Bancorp Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nara Bancorp Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nara Bancorp Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nara Bancorp Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nara Bancorp Inc. business.
About Nara Bancorp Inc.
Nara Bancorp, Inc. operates as a bank holding company. The company offers a range of commercial banking and consumer financial services through its wholly owned subsidiary, Nara Bank. Nara Bank primarily focuses its business in Korean communities in California and in the New York City metropolitan area.
Through a network of 21 branches and 1 loan production office, the company offers a range of commercial banking and, to a lesser extent, consumer financial services to customers, who typically are small- to medium-sized businesses and individuals in its market areas. The company accepts deposits and originates a variety of loans, including commercial business loans, commercial real estate loans, trade finance loans, Small Business Administration (SBA) loans.
The company provides courier services to qualifying customers and personal banking officers focus on customers to support their banking needs. It honors merchant drafts for both VISA and MasterCard and provide debit card services to customers. In addition, most of its branches offer travelers checks, safe deposit boxes, notary services and other customary bank services. The company also offers 24-hour banking by telephone.
Commercial Business Loans
The company provides commercial loans to businesses for various purposes such as for working capital, purchasing inventory, debt refinancing, business acquisitions and other business related financing needs. Commercial loans are classified as short-term loans (or lines of credit) or long-term loans (or term loans to businesses). Commercial business loan portfolio includes trade finance loans from Nara Banks Corporate Banking Center, which serves businesses involved in international trade activities. These loans are collateralized by business assets and are used to meet the short-term working capital needs (accounts receivable and inventories) of borrowers.
Commercial Real Estate Loans
Real estate loans are extended for the purchase and refinance of commercial real estate and are secured by first deeds of trust. The maturities on such loans are restricted to seven years with a 25-year principal amortization schedule and a balloon payment due at maturity. The company offers both fixed and floating rate commercial real estate loans.
Small Business Administration Loans
The company also offers loans partially secured by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). It offers SBA loans known as 7(a) loans and SBA 504 loans. SBA 7(a) loans are extended for working capital needs, purchase of inventory, purchase of machinery and equipment, debt refinance, business acquisitions, start-up financing, or to purchase or construct owner-occupied commercial property. SBA 7(a) loans are term loans with maturities up to 10 years for loans not secured by real estate and up to 25 years for real estate secured loans. SBA 504 loans are extended for the purpose of purchasing owner-occupied commercial real estate or long-term capital equipment. All of SBA loans are originated through Nara Banks SBA Loan Department.
The companys consumer loans consist of automobile and home equity loans, with a majority of consumer loan portfolio consisting of automobile loans.
The companys investment portfolio consists of government sponsored agency bonds, mortgage backed securities, collateralized mortgage obligations (CMOs), corporate bonds, and mutual funds.
The company attracts both short-term and long-term deposits from the general public by offering a range of deposit products and services. Through a branch network, the company provides banking customers with personal and business checking accounts, money market accounts, savings, certificates of deposit, individual retirement accounts, 24-hour automated teller machines, Internet banking and bill-pay services.
Nara Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1989.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NARA BANCORP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NARA BANCORP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NARA BANCORP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NARA BANCORP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NARA BANCORP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nara Bancorp Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nara Bancorp Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nara Bancorp Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nara Bancorp Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nara Bancorp Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NARA BANCORP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NARA BANCORP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NARA BANCORP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NARA BANCORP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NARA BANCORP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NARA BANCORP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nara Bancorp Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nara Bancorp Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nara Bancorp Inc. Major Shareholders
Nara Bancorp Inc. History
Nara Bancorp Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nara Bancorp Inc. Offices and Representations
Nara Bancorp Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nara Bancorp Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nara Bancorp Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Nara Bancorp Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Nara Bancorp Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nara Bancorp Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nara Bancorp Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nara Bancorp Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Nara Bancorp Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Nara Bancorp Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nara Bancorp Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nara Bancorp Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?