Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC business.
About Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC
Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC arranges and provides debt and equity financing for developers and owners of multifamily and commercial real estate projects. The company locates investment opportunities and syndicates these investments to interested investors, and retains them for its own investment. It also provides investment management and advisory services for institutional investors.
The companys business consists primarily of activities involving investments and financings secured by multifamily or commercial real estate, the majority of which generates tax-exempt income, tax credits or other tax benefits for investors.
The company has also been engaged in the financing of renewable energy generation projects, which also generates tax credits and other tax benefits for investors. It also originates loans for its own account and for sale to others. The majority of its loan business is related to construction loans on multifamily projects that is hold until construction completion and then the company provides permanent financing on these projects.
These permanent loans are sold to government sponsored enterprises (GSEs), primarily Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae) and Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac), or are insured by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and sold to investors as securitized mortgage backed securities after they are guaranteed by the government agency Government National Mortgage Association (Ginnie Mae).
The company also distributes and places commercial real estate loans into funds that it manages for institutional investors.
The company operates through three primary divisions as follows:
The Affordable Housing Division conducts activities related to affordable housing and is further subdivided into three segments: Tax Credit Equity which creates investment funds and finds investors for such funds that receive tax credits for investing in affordable housing partnerships (referred to as syndication of affordable housing tax credit funds or Low Income Housing Tax Credit Funds LIHTC Funds); Affordable Bonds which originates and invests primarily in tax-exempt bonds secured by affordable housing; and Affordable Debt which originates and invests in loans secured by affordable housing.
The Real Estate Division conducts real estate finance activities and is further subdivided into two segments: Agency Lending which originates both market rate and affordable housing multifamily loans with the intention of selling them to government sponsored entities (Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae) and the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac)) or through programs created by them, or sells the permanent loans to third party investors and the loans are guaranteed by the Government National Mortgage Association (Ginnie Mae) and insured by the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD); and Merchant Banking which provides loan and bond originations, loan servicing, asset management, investment advisory and other services to institutional investors that finance or invest in various commercial real estate projects. In some cases, the company originates loans and bonds for its own investment purposes.
The Renewable Ventures Division finances, owns and operates renewable energy projects.
Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC was founded in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MUNICIPAL MORTGAGE & EQUITY, LLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MUNICIPAL MORTGAGE & EQUITY, LLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MUNICIPAL MORTGAGE & EQUITY, LLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MUNICIPAL MORTGAGE & EQUITY, LLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MUNICIPAL MORTGAGE & EQUITY, LLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Industry Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC Industry Position Analysis
6. MUNICIPAL MORTGAGE & EQUITY, LLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MUNICIPAL MORTGAGE & EQUITY, LLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MUNICIPAL MORTGAGE & EQUITY, LLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MUNICIPAL MORTGAGE & EQUITY, LLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MUNICIPAL MORTGAGE & EQUITY, LLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MUNICIPAL MORTGAGE & EQUITY, LLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC 1-year Stock Charts
Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC 5-year Stock Charts
Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC Major Shareholders
Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC History
Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC Offices and Representations
Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC Capital Market Snapshot
Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Industry Industry Statistics
Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?