- The report contains detailed information about Mountain National Bancshares Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mountain National Bancshares Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mountain National Bancshares Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mountain National Bancshares Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mountain National Bancshares Inc. business.
About Mountain National Bancshares Inc.
Mountain National Bancshares, Inc. operates as the holding company for Mountain National Bank, which provides commercial banking services to individuals and small businesses in Tennessee.
The company conducts its banking activities from its main office located in Sevierville, Tennessee and through eight additional branch offices in Sevier County, Tennessee, as well as a regional headquarters and two branch offices in Blount County, Tennessee. It operates two branch offices in Gatlinburg, two branch offices in Pigeon Forge, a branch office in Seymour, a branch office in Kodak, a branch office in Sevierville, all in Sevier County, and two branch offices and its Blount County regional headquarters that opened during January 2009 in Maryville, Blount County regional headquarters in Maryville, Blount County, Tennessee.
The companys loan portfolio consists of first mortgage loans secured by residential properties, loans secured by commercial properties, and other commercial and consumer loans.
Real Estate Lending: The company originates permanent and construction loans that are secured by residential real estate comprised of single-family dwellings and multi-family dwellings of up to four units. It also originates and holds in its portfolio traditional fixed-rate mortgage loans.
Consumer Lending: The company originates consumer loans that fall into various categories, such as loans secured by junior liens on real estate, including home improvement and home equity loans; loans secured by personal property, such as automobiles, recreational vehicles or boats; loans to its depositors secured by their time deposit accounts or certificates of deposit; unsecured personal loans and personal lines of credit; and credit card loans.
Construction Lending: The company offers single-family residential construction loans to borrowers for construction of one-to-four family residences in its primary market area. It limits its construction lending to construction-permanent loans and makes these loans to individuals building their primary residences. It also originates construction loans to selected local builders for construction of single-family dwellings.
Commercial Lending: The company originates secured and unsecured loans for commercial, corporate, business, and agricultural purposes, and it engages in commercial real estate activities consisting of loans for hotels, motels, restaurants, retail store outlets, and service providers, such as insurance agencies. It concentrates its commercial lending efforts on originating loans to small businesses for purposes of providing working capital, capital improvements, and construction and leasehold improvements. It also participates in the small business administrations guaranteed commercial loan program.
The company offers a range of deposit accounts, including savings, demand deposit, retirement, including individual retirement accounts, and professional and checking accounts, as well as certificates of deposit. It also provides various checking accounts, savings programs, night depository services, safe deposit facilities credit card plans, Internet banking, investment services, and sweep accounts. In addition, it maintains 21 full-service ATMs throughout its market area.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included U.S. Treasury and government agencies and corporations; mortgage-backed securities; and obligations of states and political subdivisions.
Mountain National Bancshares, Inc. was founded in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MOUNTAIN NATIONAL BANCSHARES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MOUNTAIN NATIONAL BANCSHARES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MOUNTAIN NATIONAL BANCSHARES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MOUNTAIN NATIONAL BANCSHARES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MOUNTAIN NATIONAL BANCSHARES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mountain National Bancshares Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mountain National Bancshares Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mountain National Bancshares Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mountain National Bancshares Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mountain National Bancshares Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MOUNTAIN NATIONAL BANCSHARES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MOUNTAIN NATIONAL BANCSHARES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MOUNTAIN NATIONAL BANCSHARES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MOUNTAIN NATIONAL BANCSHARES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MOUNTAIN NATIONAL BANCSHARES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MOUNTAIN NATIONAL BANCSHARES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mountain National Bancshares Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mountain National Bancshares Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mountain National Bancshares Inc. Major Shareholders
Mountain National Bancshares Inc. History
Mountain National Bancshares Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mountain National Bancshares Inc. Offices and Representations
Mountain National Bancshares Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mountain National Bancshares Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mountain National Bancshares Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Mountain National Bancshares Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Mountain National Bancshares Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mountain National Bancshares Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mountain National Bancshares Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mountain National Bancshares Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Mountain National Bancshares Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Mountain National Bancshares Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mountain National Bancshares Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mountain National Bancshares Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?