- The report contains detailed information about Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. business.
About Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc.
Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. operates as the holding company for Monarch Bank, which offers commercial and retail banking services to local businesses, professionals, corporate executives, and individuals in the South Hampton Roads area of southeastern Virginia and the Outer Banks region of northeastern North Carolina. The company also engages in investment and insurance sales, and mortgage origination and brokerage.
The company operates eight banking offices, five residential mortgage offices, and one investment services office in the cities of Chesapeake, Norfolk, Suffolk and Virginia Beach, Virginia. It has two full-service banking offices operating under the name OBX Bank and a residential mortgage office operating under the name of OBX Bank Mortgage in the Outer Banks region of northeastern North Carolina in the towns of Kitty Hawk and Nags Head. The company also operates 14 additional residential mortgage offices outside of its primary market areas.
In addition to banking services, the company originates mortgage loans in both the residential and commercial markets which are then sold. These services are offered under the name Monarch Mortgage and through its 100% owned subsidiary, Monarch Capital, LLC. Investment services are provided under the name Monarch Investment, LLC. Residential and commercial title insurance is offered to its clients through Real Estate Security Agency, LLC, a 75% owned subsidiary.
The company's other services include investment advisory services, insurance sales, safe deposit boxes, cash management services, check and bankcard services, direct deposit of payroll and social security checks and automatic drafts for various accounts. The company offers its clients access to their accounts and its banking services utilizing traditional in-office transactions, as well as telephone banking, Internet banking, and Internet cash management, and through approximately 50 automated teller machines (ATMs) located throughout South Hampton Roads and northeastern North Carolina.
Lines of Business
The Business Banking Group supports its business/commercial clients and offers both secured and unsecured commercial loans for working capital (including inventory and receivables), business expansion (including acquisition of real estate and improvements) and the purchase of equipment and machinery, as well as loans secured by commercial real estate. This group also originates business deposits and related services. The company has Business Banking groups in Chesapeake, Norfolk, Virginia Beach, and the Outer Banks.
The Real Estate Banking Group supports the delivery of residential and commercial real estate construction, acquisition, and development loans, with the majority of its focus in the 1-4 family residential markets of Hampton Roads and northeastern North Carolina.
The Private Banking Group delivers the banking and financial needs of its professional firms and consumer clients. The Private Banking Group targets the financial needs of professionals and business executives, and provides custom tailored product and service solutions to its clients. The Private Banking Group services the deposit needs for its clients and offers consumer lending and general banking services. The company offers a range of deposit services, including checking accounts, savings accounts, and time deposits of various types, ranging from daily money market accounts to longer-term certificates of deposit. Consumer loans include home equity lines of credit, professional lines of credit, secured and unsecured loans for financing automobiles, home improvements, education, and personal investments.
Construction and Development Lending
The company makes construction loans, primarily residential, and land acquisition and development loans. The construction loans are secured by residential houses under construction and the underlying land for which the loan was obtained.
Commercial Real Estate Lending: Commercial real estate loans are secured by various types of commercial real estate in its market area, including multi-family residential buildings, commercial buildings and offic
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MONARCH FINANCIAL HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MONARCH FINANCIAL HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MONARCH FINANCIAL HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MONARCH FINANCIAL HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MONARCH FINANCIAL HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MONARCH FINANCIAL HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MONARCH FINANCIAL HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MONARCH FINANCIAL HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MONARCH FINANCIAL HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MONARCH FINANCIAL HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MONARCH FINANCIAL HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. History
Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Monarch Financial Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?