- The report contains detailed information about Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Monarch Community Bancorp Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. business.
About Monarch Community Bancorp Inc.
Monarch Community Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Monarch Community Bank, which provides a range of banking services to its primary market area of Branch, Calhoun, and Hillsdale counties in Michigan. As of December 31, 2009, the company had six offices.
The company's principal business consists of attracting retail deposits from the general public and investing those funds primarily in permanent loans secured by first mortgages on owner-occupied, one-to-four family residences, loans secured by commercial and multi-family real estate, commercial business loans, and construction loans secured primarily by residential real estate. It also originates home equity loans and various consumer loans.
One-to-Four Family Residential Real Estate Lending: The company focuses its lending efforts primarily on the origination of loans secured by first mortgages on owner-occupied, one-to-four family residences in its market area. It obtains title insurance and requires borrowers to obtain hazard insurance and flood insurance. It originates one-to-four family mortgage loans on either a fixed rate or adjustable rate basis. It also offers balloon loans with one, three, five, and seven year maturities.
Multi-family and Commercial Real Estate Lending: The company offers various multi-family and commercial real estate loans. These loans are secured primarily residential rental properties, commercial properties, retail establishments, churches, and small office buildings located in its market area. Its loans secured by multi-family and commercial real estate are originated with either a fixed or adjustable interest rate.
Construction and Land Development Lending: The company makes construction loans to builders and to individuals for the construction of their residences, as well as to businesses and individuals for commercial real estate construction projects.
Consumer and Other Lending: The company offers a range of secured consumer loans, including home equity loans and lines of credit, auto loans, manufactured housing loans, and loans secured by savings deposits. It also offers a limited amount of unsecured loans, including home improvement loans.
Commercial Business Lending: The company's commercial business loans is extended to finance local businesses and includes short term loans to finance machinery and equipment purchases, inventory, and accounts receivable. Commercial business loans also involve the extension of revolving credit for a combination of equipment acquisitions and working capital needs.
The companys investment portfolio consists of U.S. government agency securities, municipal bonds, and overnight deposits. It also has mortgage-backed securities.
The company offers deposit accounts having a range of interest rates and terms, which include passbook and statement savings accounts, money market deposit accounts, NOW and demand accounts, interest bearing and non-interest bearing checking accounts, and certificates of deposit.
Monarch Community Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1934.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MONARCH COMMUNITY BANCORP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MONARCH COMMUNITY BANCORP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MONARCH COMMUNITY BANCORP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MONARCH COMMUNITY BANCORP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MONARCH COMMUNITY BANCORP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MONARCH COMMUNITY BANCORP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MONARCH COMMUNITY BANCORP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MONARCH COMMUNITY BANCORP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MONARCH COMMUNITY BANCORP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MONARCH COMMUNITY BANCORP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MONARCH COMMUNITY BANCORP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. Major Shareholders
Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. History
Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. Offices and Representations
Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Monarch Community Bancorp Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?