- The report contains detailed information about Midland Capital Holdings Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Midland Capital Holdings Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Midland Capital Holdings Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Midland Capital Holdings Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Midland Capital Holdings Corp. business.
About Midland Capital Holdings Corp.
Midland Capital Holdings Corporation operates as the holding company for Midland Federal Savings and Loan Association (Midland Federal).
Midland Federal engages in the business of attracting deposits from the general public and using such deposits to originate residential mortgage and, to a lesser extent, consumer, multi-family, and other loans in its primary market area. It also has investments in short term U.S. governmental agency obligations and, to a lesser extent, mortgage-backed securities and investment securities.
Midland Federals primary market area consists of southwest Chicago, and the southwest suburban communities of Bridgeview, Oak Lawn, Palos Hills, Hickory Hills, Burbank, Chicago Ridge, Homer Glen, Lockport, Orland Park and Lemont which it serves through its main office in Bridgeview and three branch offices in southwest Chicago.
The principal lending activity of Midland Federal includes origination of conventional first mortgage real estate loans secured by owner occupied one- to four-family residential property. Midland Federal also originates consumer, multi-family, non-residential real estate, construction and other loans.
One- to Four-Family Residential Real Estate Lending: Midland Federals primary lending activity has been the origination and purchase of permanent loans secured by mortgages on owner-occupied one- to four-family residences. All of these loans were secured by properties located in the State of Illinois, with a majority located in Midland Federals primary market area. Midland Federals one- to four-family residential ARMs are fully amortizing loans with contractual maturities of up to 30 years.
Multi-Family Residential Lending: Midland Federals multi-family residential portfolio includes loans secured by residential buildings with five or more units located in Midland Federals primary market area. Midland Federal originates primarily adjustable-rate, multi-family real estate loans.
Consumer Lending: Midland Federal offers a variety of secured consumer loans, including educational loans (which are guaranteed from a State agency), automobile loans and loans secured by savings deposits. In addition, Midland Federal offers unsecured consumer loans through its Visa credit card program. Midland Federal originates substantially all of its consumer loans in its principal market area. Midland Federal also originates consumer loans secured by used and, to a lesser extent, new automobiles in its primary market area.
Commercial Real Estate Lending: Midland Federal maintains a portion of its portfolio in permanent loans secured by commercial real estate. Midland Federals commercial real estate portfolio consists of loans on a variety of non-residential property, including an automobile repair center and office properties.
Mortgage-Backed Securities: Midland Federal has a portfolio of mortgage-backed securities. All of Midland Federals mortgage-backed securities are pass-through certificates issued by federal agencies.
Midland Federal invests in various types of liquid assets, short and medium term government securities, as well as smaller amounts of other assets.
Midland Federal attracts principally short-term and intermediate-term deposits from its primary market area. Midland Federal offers regular passbook accounts, NOW accounts, money market deposit accounts, fixed interest rate certificates of deposit with varying maturities and rates including certificates of deposit.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MIDLAND CAPITAL HOLDINGS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MIDLAND CAPITAL HOLDINGS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MIDLAND CAPITAL HOLDINGS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MIDLAND CAPITAL HOLDINGS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MIDLAND CAPITAL HOLDINGS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Midland Capital Holdings Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Midland Capital Holdings Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Midland Capital Holdings Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Midland Capital Holdings Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Midland Capital Holdings Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. MIDLAND CAPITAL HOLDINGS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MIDLAND CAPITAL HOLDINGS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MIDLAND CAPITAL HOLDINGS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MIDLAND CAPITAL HOLDINGS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MIDLAND CAPITAL HOLDINGS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MIDLAND CAPITAL HOLDINGS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Midland Capital Holdings Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Midland Capital Holdings Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Midland Capital Holdings Corp. Major Shareholders
Midland Capital Holdings Corp. History
Midland Capital Holdings Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Midland Capital Holdings Corp. Offices and Representations
Midland Capital Holdings Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Midland Capital Holdings Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Midland Capital Holdings Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Midland Capital Holdings Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Midland Capital Holdings Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Midland Capital Holdings Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Midland Capital Holdings Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Midland Capital Holdings Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Midland Capital Holdings Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Midland Capital Holdings Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Midland Capital Holdings Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Midland Capital Holdings Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?