MB Financial Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about MB Financial Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MB Financial Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MB Financial Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MB Financial Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MB Financial Inc. business.
About MB Financial Inc.
MB Financial, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for MB Financial Bank, N.A. The company offers a range of financial services primarily to small and middle market businesses and individuals. As of December 31, 2009, it conducted its business at 87 retail banking center locations, with 86 in the Chicago metropolitan area and 1 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Primary Lines of Business
The banks primary lines of business include commercial banking, retail banking, and wealth management.
Commercial banking focuses on serving middle market businesses, primarily located in the Chicago metropolitan area. The bank provides a set of credit, deposit, and treasury management products to these companies. It has a range of credit products for its target market, including working capital loans and lines of credit; accounts receivable; inventory and equipment financing; industrial revenue bond financing; business acquisition loans; owner occupied real estate loans; and financial performance and commercial letters of credit. Its deposit and treasury management products include Internet banking products for businesses, investment sweep accounts, zero balance accounts, automated tax payments, ATM access, telephone banking, lockbox, automated clearing house transactions, account reconciliation, controlled disbursement, detail and general information reporting, wire transfers, a variety of international banking services, and checking accounts. The bank also provides a set of credit, deposit, and treasury management services for real estate operators and investors.
Commercial banking also serves small and medium size equipment leasing companies located throughout the United States. The bank provides banking services to leasing companies by financing the debt portion of leveraged equipment leases (referred to as lease loans), providing short and long-term equity financing and by making working capital and bridge loans. It also invests directly in equipment that the bank lease to other companies located throughout the United States (referred to as operating leases). The banks operating lease portfolio is made up of various kinds of equipment, technology related, such as computer systems, satellite equipment, and general manufacturing equipment.
Additionally, LaSalle Systems Leasing, Inc, a subsidiary of the bank, primarily focuses on leasing technology-related equipment to middle market and larger businesses throughout the United States.
Retail banking target customer is the household looking for a suite of deposit and lending products and customer service that resembles that of a community bank. The banks consumer deposit products include checking, savings, money market, time deposits and IRA accounts, retail banking, internet banking and bill payment service, money market cards, redeemable for merchandise, gift cards and travel; and e-statement.
The banks Wealth Management Group provides coordinated and integrated delivery of investment management, trust, brokerage and private banking services. Its asset management and trust department offers a range of financial services, including personal trust, investment management, custody, estate settlement, guardianship, tax-deferred exchange, and retirement plan services. The banks private banking department provides qualified clients with personalized banking products and services, including a private banker as a single point of contact for all their financial needs. The banks subsidiaries Cedar Hill Associates, LLC and Vision Investment Services, Inc. provide clients with non-FDIC insured investment alternatives and insurance products.
The bank is primarily a commercial lender and its loan portfolio consists primarily of loans to businesses or for business purposes.
Commercial Lending: The bank make commercial loans to small and middle market businesses most often located in the Chicago area. Borrowers tend to be privately owned and are manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, long-term health care operators, and service providers. Loan products offered are primarily working ca
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MB FINANCIAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MB FINANCIAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MB FINANCIAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MB FINANCIAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MB FINANCIAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MB Financial Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MB Financial Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MB Financial Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MB Financial Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Industry Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MB Financial Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MB FINANCIAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MB FINANCIAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MB FINANCIAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MB FINANCIAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MB FINANCIAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MB FINANCIAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
MB Financial Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MB Financial Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
MB Financial Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
MB Financial Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MB Financial Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MB Financial Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
MB Financial Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MB Financial Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MB Financial Inc. Major Shareholders
MB Financial Inc. History
MB Financial Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MB Financial Inc. Offices and Representations
MB Financial Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MB Financial Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MB Financial Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
MB Financial Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Industry Industry Statistics
MB Financial Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MB Financial Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?