- The report contains detailed information about Mashreqbank PSC that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mashreqbank PSC. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mashreqbank PSC financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mashreqbank PSC competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mashreqbank PSC business.
About Mashreqbank PSC
Mashreqbank PSC offers banking and financial services. The bank provides various deposit products, including current accounts, savings accounts, fixed deposits, unfixed deposits, investment certificates, and advanced interest deposits. It also offers credit cards; overdrafts; loans, such as personal loan for expatriates, home loans, and car loans; and home mortgages. In addition, the bank provides various insurance products, including life, auto, travel, personal accident, and lifestyle insurance; and mobile, online, and SMS banking services. Further, it offers corporate lending services comprising trade, project, and contracting finance; investment banking services, such as corporate finance and syndication, equity capital markets services, mergers and acquisition advisory services, project finance services, real estate services, and investment services. Additionally, the bank provides private banking, business banking, and cash management services. Mashreqbank psc also offers standard forms, and treasury and capital markets services; and various SME banking services comprising business account, merchant overdraft, small business-owner loan, and trade and working capital. In addition, the bank provides various products and services to financial institutions, including account services, trade services, international fund transfers, virtual branch, and cash letter service; and online services, such as account, risk management, export, and import services. Further, it provides software; operates as an Islamic finance company; and involves in general financing, asset management, fund management, brokerage, and mutual fund services. Mashreqbank psc operates through its branches in the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt, Hong Kong, India, Qatar, the United Kingdom, and the United States. The bank was formerly known as Bank of Oman and changed its name in 1991. Mashreqbank PSC was founded in 1967 and is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MASHREQBANK PSC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MASHREQBANK PSC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MASHREQBANK PSC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MASHREQBANK PSC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MASHREQBANK PSC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mashreqbank PSC Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mashreqbank PSC and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mashreqbank PSC and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mashreqbank PSC Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mashreqbank PSC Industry Position Analysis
6. MASHREQBANK PSC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MASHREQBANK PSC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MASHREQBANK PSC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UAE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MASHREQBANK PSC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MASHREQBANK PSC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MASHREQBANK PSC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mashreqbank PSC Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mashreqbank PSC Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mashreqbank PSC Major Shareholders
Mashreqbank PSC History
Mashreqbank PSC Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mashreqbank PSC Offices and Representations
Mashreqbank PSC SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mashreqbank PSC Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mashreqbank PSC Capital Market Snapshot
Mashreqbank PSC Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Mashreqbank PSC Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mashreqbank PSC Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mashreqbank PSC Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mashreqbank PSC 1-year Stock Charts
Mashreqbank PSC 5-year Stock Charts
Mashreqbank PSC vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mashreqbank PSC vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mashreqbank PSC Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?