- The report contains detailed information about Magyar Bancorp, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Magyar Bancorp, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Magyar Bancorp, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Magyar Bancorp, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Magyar Bancorp, Inc. business.
About Magyar Bancorp, Inc.
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Magyar Bank, which offers various banking products and services in New Jersey.
The companys principal business consists of attracting retail deposits from the general public, and investing those deposits, together with funds generated from operations and wholesale funding, in residential mortgage loans, home equity loans, home equity lines of credit, commercial real estate loans, commercial business loans, construction loans, and investment securities. It also originates consumer loans, which consist primarily of secured demand loans. The companys investment securities consist primarily of mortgage-backed securities and U.S. Government and government-sponsored enterprise obligations.
The company conducts business from its main office located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, and its five branch offices located in New Brunswick, North Brunswick, South Brunswick, and Branchburg, New Jersey.
Residential Mortgage Loans: The company originates residential mortgage loans, majority of which are secured by properties located in its primary market area. Residential mortgage loan originations are obtained from existing or past customers. Mortgage loans are originated for terms of up to 40 years. It also originates home equity loans secured by residences located in its market area. Home equity loans are offered with fixed rates of interest with terms of up to 30 years. The company also offers adjustable-rate residential mortgage loans. The company offers low-to-moderate income residential mortgage loans. These loans are offered with fixed rates of interest and terms of up to 40 years, and are secured by one-to four-family residential properties.
Commercial Real Estate Loans: Commercial real estate loans are secured by five-or-more-unit apartment buildings, industrial properties, and properties used for business purposes, such as small office buildings and retail facilities primarily located in the companys market area. It originates adjustable-rate commercial real estate loans with a maximum term of 25 years.
Construction Loans: The company also originates construction loans for the development of one-to four-family homes, townhomes, condominiums, apartment buildings, and commercial properties. Construction loans are offered to local developers operating in the companys primary market area and to individuals for the construction of their personal residences.
Commercial Business Loans: The company offers commercial business loans primarily in its market area to various professionals, sole proprietorships, and small and mid-sized businesses. Its commercial business loans include term loans and revolving lines of credit. The maximum term of a commercial business loan is 15 years. Such loans are used for longer-term working capital purposes such as purchasing equipment or furniture. Commercial business loans are made with either adjustable or fixed rates of interest. Commercial business loans are secured by various collateral, primarily accounts receivable, inventory, equipment, savings instruments, and marketable securities.
Home Equity Lines of Credit and Other Loans: The company originates home equity lines of credit secured by residences located in its market area. It also originates loans secured by the common stock of publicly traded companies.
The company offers a selection of deposit accounts, including demand accounts, NOW accounts, money market accounts, savings accounts, retirement accounts, and certificates of deposit.
As of September 30, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included U.S. government and government sponsored enterprise obligations; municipal bonds; mortgage-backed securities; and corporate notes.
The company's subsidiaries also include Magbank Investment Company, which involves in buying, selling, and holding investment securities; and Magyar Service Corp., which offers a range of non-deposit investment products and financial planning services, including insurance products, fixed and variable annuities, and retirement planning for individual and commercial customers.
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1922.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MAGYAR BANCORP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MAGYAR BANCORP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MAGYAR BANCORP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MAGYAR BANCORP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MAGYAR BANCORP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Magyar Bancorp, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Magyar Bancorp, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Magyar Bancorp, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Magyar Bancorp, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Magyar Bancorp, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MAGYAR BANCORP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MAGYAR BANCORP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MAGYAR BANCORP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MAGYAR BANCORP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MAGYAR BANCORP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MAGYAR BANCORP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. Major Shareholders
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. History
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. Offices and Representations
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Magyar Bancorp, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?