- The report contains detailed information about Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kingsway International Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. business.
About Kingsway International Holdings Ltd.
Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. (the company) was founded in 1990. The Company is a provider of mid-market financial services throughout the Asia Pacific region and the only Hong Kong based financial intermediary to recently expand into North America. The Kingsway Group operates globally with offices in Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Sydney, and Toronto.
Kingsway International and its subsidiaries (the Group) include:
SW Kingsway Capital Holdings Limited
SW Kingsway Capital Holdings Limited (SWK), a Hong Kong financial services company. Its core business includes corporate finance, securities and futures broking and asset management.
HK Weaver Group Limited
HK Weaver Group Limited, which invests in technology related companies that produce synergistic results for Kingsway International's other strategic investments. HK Weaver Group Limited's investment portfolio has recently expanded to include bio-technology related investments. HK Weaver and its subsidiaries form its technology arm, acting as a focused investment vehicle for the Kingsway Group in Internet, technology and e-commerce related businesses.
Kingsway Pacific Group Limited
Kingsway Pacific Group Limited (KPG) operates investment banking and securities brokerage businesses through joint venture subsidiaries in each of Australia and Indonesia and is responsible for implementing Kingsway International's Asia Pacific expansion strategy. Kingsway Australia Pty Limited, an Australian-based company engaging in investment banking activities, is a principal subsidiary of KPG.
Kingsway Capital of Canada Inc.
Kingsway Capital of Canada Inc. (KCC) is a financial services provider in the Canadian marketplace whose principal business focus is corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions and financial advisory services. KCC acts a strategic advisor to a number of Canadian' companies and developers, particularly in the technology, energy and infrastructure sectors.
Kingsway SW Securities Limited
Kingsway SW Securities Limited has opened a representative office in Beijing, People's Republic of China. The office together with a newly established PRC consultancy subsidiary will help Kingsway source and manage investment banking and transaction opportunities and help Kingsway group attract necessary talent to establish a base in the PRC to serve its clients.
The Company operates in three divisions that include Financial Services Group, Technology Group and Strategic Investment Group.
Financial Services Group
The business division incorporates the Groups main Hong Kong-based financial services operations.
Kingsway Capitals core business activities include Corporate finance, Stock brokerage, Proprietary trading, Financing, and Asset and fund management.
Corporate Finance: Kingsway Capital Holdings specializes in providing a broad range of corporate finance services to small-to-medium-sized companies that offer the potential for significant growth. It also participates in underwriting and placements of large-capitalized companies on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong (HKSE).
Stock Brokerage: Kingsway Capital Holdings stock brokerage business is conducted through Kingsway Financial Services, a HKSE participant with trading rights. Kingsway Financial Services has developed an extensive and diversified client base, comprising of both private and corporate clientele. In addition to executing HKSE listed securities trades, it offers related services, including equity research, application for new issues, and collection of cash and scrip dividends.
Proprietary Trading: Mainly via its wholly owned subsidiaries, Kingsway Capital Holdings engages in strategic equity product investing on short-term and medium-term bases.
Financing: Kingsway Capital Holdings provides margin financing to its stock brokerage clients who are seeking to buy Hong Kong-listed securities.
Asset and Fund Management: Through its asset management operation, Kingsway Capital Holdings provides investment advisory and arrangement services for unlisted companies in Greater China. Kingsway Capital Holdings fund management venture oper
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KINGSWAY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KINGSWAY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KINGSWAY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KINGSWAY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KINGSWAY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. KINGSWAY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KINGSWAY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KINGSWAY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KINGSWAY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KINGSWAY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KINGSWAY INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. History
Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kingsway International Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?