- The report contains detailed information about Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. business.
About Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd.
Kasikornbank Public Company Limited (KBANK or the Bank) conducts commercial banking business under the regulations of the Commercial Banking Act and other related directives of the Bank of Thailand.
KASIKORNBANK PCLs operations are divided into three main groups:
The Corporate Business Group is responsible for overseeing customer relationships with corporate customers. The main products of the group include loans, trade finance, cash management services, foreign exchange, corporate finance and securities services.
The Retail Business Group is responsible for supervising customer relationships with retail business and individual customers. Various products are offered to fulfill customer needs such as retail business loans, consumer loans and credit cards. This group also provides service to customers through branch channel network, direct sales teams, a call center and other electronic channels.
The Treasury Group is responsible for managing the assets and liabilities of the Bank, including trading securities, foreign exchange and derivatives.
CORPORATE BUSINESS GROUP
To enhance product presentation and financial services, the Corporate Business Group divides its customers into 3 segments: multi-corporate banking, corporate banking, and business banking segments. The main products of the group include loans, trade finance, cash management services, foreign exchange, corporate finance, and securities services.
Multi-Corporate Banking Segment: This unit provides sophisticated financial products and services for multi-corporate and investment project customers. One of the main services is capital financing services, which include end-to-end financial offerings such as loan arrangement services, financial advisories, debt instrument underwriting and a complete range of products such as working capital financing, trade finance, tailor-made loans, project finance lending and syndicated loans. Other financial services include advisory services, cash management, and foreign exchange.
Corporate Banking Segment: This unit provides a full range of financial products and services to corporations with sales volumes of Baht 400-5,000 million per annum. Capital financing services include financial products, such as working capital financing, capital expenditure loans, project finance loans, and trade finance. Other financial services include cash management, foreign exchange and advisory services.
Business Banking Segment: This unit provides financial services to corporations with sales volumes of Baht 50-400 million per annum in Bangkok and upcountry. Corporate Relationship Managers deliver a full range of domestic credit, trade finance, and cash management products to meet the needs of this growing segment.
Domestic Credit Products and Letters of indemnity-Borrowing: There are two domestic credit product categories: working capital finance (overdrafts and promissory notes), and investment & capital financing (several types of loans). The Bank also offers several contingent bank guarantee products, such as letters of indemnity, avals and financial statement letters.
Trade Finance: Trade Finance offers for import business many types of letters of credit such as sight L/Cs at sight, term L/Cs, trust receipts, and bills for collection (B/C). Export business is offered several services such as export bills for collection under letters of credit and export bills for collection.
Corporate Finance: There are two major categories of services provided by Corporate Finance. Financial Advisory Services provide a full range of financial advisory services such as fund-raising services, debt restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, bond issuance advisories, and customer rating advisories. Corporate Finance Services provide end-to-end services including developing, marketing and distributing financial products for fund-raising. These services are offered through Bank facilities such as syndicated loans and project finance lending, and through debt capital market products, for which the Bank is a broker-dealer and underwriter. As for secondary market trading, the Bank is a bond-
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. THAILAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. History
Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?