- The report contains detailed information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for JPMorgan Chase & Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The JPMorgan Chase & Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes JPMorgan Chase & Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of JPMorgan Chase & Co. business.
About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., a financial holding company, provides a range of financial services worldwide.
The company's bank subsidiaries are JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association, a national banking association with the U.S. branches in 23 states; and Chase Bank USA, National Association, a national banking association that is the Firms credit cardissuing bank. Its principal nonbank subsidiary is J.P. Morgan Securities Inc., its investment banking firm in the United States. The bank and nonbank subsidiaries of the company operate nationally, as well as through overseas branches and subsidiaries, representative offices and subsidiary foreign banks.
The companys segments include Investment Bank, Commercial Banking, Treasury & Securities Services, Asset Management, Retail Financial Services, and Card Services.
Investment Bank segment provides investment banking products and services, including advising on corporate strategy and structure, capital raising in equity and debt markets, risk management, market-making in cash securities and derivative instruments, and prime brokerage and research. It serves corporations, financial institutions, governments, and institutional investors.
Commercial Banking serves approximately 25,000 clients nationally, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities. Commercial Banking is divided into four primary client segments: Middle Market Banking, Commercial Term Lending, Mid-Corporate Banking, and Real Estate Banking. Middle Market Banking covers corporate, municipal, financial institution and not-for-profit clients. Commercial Term Lending primarily provides term financing to real estate investors/owners for multi-family properties as well as financing office, retail and industrial properties. Real Estate Banking provides full-service banking to investors and developers of institutional-grade real estate properties.
Treasury & Securities Services
Treasury & Securities Services provides transaction, investment and information services. Treasury Services provides cash management, trade, wholesale card and liquidity products and services to small and mid-sized companies, multinational corporations, financial institutions and government entities. The company partners with the Commercial Banking, Retail Financial Services, and Asset Management businesses to serve clients.
Asset Management offers investment and wealth management. AM offers global investment management in equities, fixed income, real estate, hedge funds, private equity and liquidity, including money market instruments and bank deposits. AM also provides trust and estate, banking and brokerage services to high-net-worth clients, and retirement services for corporations and individuals. The majority of AMs client assets are in actively managed portfolios.
Retail Financial Services
Retail Financial Services segment includes the Retail Banking and Consumer Lending businesses, serves consumers and businesses through personal service at bank branches and through ATMs, online banking and telephone banking, as well as through auto dealerships and school financial-aid offices. Customers can use approximately 5,100 bank branches and 15,400 ATMs, as well as online and mobile banking around the clock.
Card Services segment issues credit cards and processes MasterCard and Visa payments.
As of January 1, 2010, JPMorgan Chase & Co. split its consumer lending segment into two further segments for reporting purposes: mortgage banking and other consumer lending; and real estate portfolios. The Mortgage banking and other consumer lending segment comprises mortgage production and servicing as well as auto, student and other loan originations and balances. The Real estate portfolios segment comprises residential mortgages and home equity loans, including the purchased credit-impaired portfolio acquired in the Washington Mutual Inc. transaction.
On June 9, 2010, JPMorgan Chase & Co. formed a joint venture with First Capital Securities Co., laying the groundwork for the Wall Street bank to underwrite share sales in the country's booming securities market.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. was founded in 1823.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. JPMORGAN CHASE & CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. JPMORGAN CHASE & CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. JPMORGAN CHASE & CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. JPMORGAN CHASE & CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. JPMORGAN CHASE & CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. JPMorgan Chase & Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. JPMorgan Chase & Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. JPMorgan Chase & Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. JPMORGAN CHASE & CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. JPMORGAN CHASE & CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. JPMORGAN CHASE & CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. JPMORGAN CHASE & CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. JPMORGAN CHASE & CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. JPMORGAN CHASE & CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Major Shareholders
JPMorgan Chase & Co. History
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Offices and Representations
JPMorgan Chase & Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Capital Market Snapshot
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
JPMorgan Chase & Co. 1-year Stock Charts
JPMorgan Chase & Co. 5-year Stock Charts
JPMorgan Chase & Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
JPMorgan Chase & Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?